C is for's Power Trip

A place for the Admins to post announcements about upcoming events and changes in policy.
C is for
um Administrator

C is for's Power Trip

Post by C is for »

Hello, everyone!

I am an admin here on the message board. Since it was never announced I thought it might be a good time to mention it.

I'm also responsible for most of the changes you've been seeing around here lately. Here's what's new:

I moved Meet and Greet. There's a new Introduce Yourself thread at which you all may introduce yourselves, if you so choose! The reason for that was because it's more of a one-time forum, not lending itself to discussion, so it belongs with Announcements, which also doesn't lend itself to much discussion.

Also, Title Bar nominations have been moved to the Title Bar Archives forum (which will change its name shortly). I found it rather too confusing to have them in different places.

I also change the order of various forums as fit my needs. Because I can.

There! I thought I would inform you what's up, and if you hate me and my innovations, my PM box is always open. Because I get such a rush deleting things while cackling manically.

Love,
C is for, who really will listen to Comments, even mean ones
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

So it's YOUR fault... [ =
Dragon Lady

Post by Dragon Lady »

Yeah, I don't really pay attention to where things are. Mostly because I use the handy, "View posts since your last visit" link on the top right and just go through and read things like that.

Also, I don't often start threads. Which is probably pertinent to me not knowing or caring where things are.
Whistler

Post by Whistler »

I think it would be appropriate to change the color scheme to gray.
C is for
um Administrator

Post by C is for »

Whistler wrote:I think it would be appropriate to change the color scheme to gray.
Turns out we're Boardies, who are still verging on appalled at the loss of our beloved writers. We should probably change our color scheme to bright orange and green to show solidarity for individuality and uniqueness.

If, however, bob or I get assimilated in the next couple days, you can expect a lot more changes than just the color scheme.