Dinner time!

A place for the Admins to post announcements about upcoming events and changes in policy.
Foreman

Post by Foreman »

Oh, what the heck... I'll drop by. CK will probably need a ride anyway...
TheBlackSheep
The Best

Post by TheBlackSheep »

Uber sorry but I won't be able to make it tonight. Hope y'all have fun, though, and sorry for being flaky.
C is for
um Administrator

Post by C is for »

TheBlackSheep wrote:Uber sorry but I won't be able to make it tonight. Hope y'all have fun, though, and sorry for being flaky.
I just watched you type this, I think.
Marduk
Most Attractive Mod

Post by Marduk »

By the way, if anyone has trouble finding it, just send me a PM and I can give better directions.
Deus ab veritas
Gimgimno
Cotton-headed Ninny-muggins

Post by Gimgimno »

Marduk is a nice guy, but that food...
Cognoscente

Post by Cognoscente »

It was good times. Thanks for your generosity, Marduk! Great food and good video games were had by all! And by all I mean all the dudes, while all the chicks sort of looked bored in the background.
Early to bed and early to rise
Precludes you from seeing the most brilliant starry nights
Sky Bones
Board Writer

Post by Sky Bones »

If I had been there, I would've kicked all your butts at the video games. :) Except New Super Mario Brothers Wii. That game and I don't get along too well...
Marduk
Most Attractive Mod

Post by Marduk »

Thanks for coming guys. Do something awesome as soon as possible to give me an excuse to cook again.
Deus ab veritas
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

I wasn't bored, just quietly amused.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Marzipan

Post by Marzipan »

Thanks for the good times, all! The food was great and it was nice to put faces to 'nyms.

And playing Rock Band was pretty cool, too.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Ha. Marzy has no face to put to my 'nym...

But most of the rest of you do.
C is for
um Administrator

Post by C is for »

Gio, I think with not much work Marzipan could take care of that if she so desired.

Marduk! That food was amazing, I probably dreamed about it last night. Comma splice ftw.
(By 'something awesome' did you mean 'something awesome we can all complain about so we offend them and have to offer them dinner'? Or did you mean more like 'something awesome, like continue to exist'?)

You all are really cool. Next time I will pretend I don't know any of you so I don't get labeled a total creepy stalker.
Dragon Lady

Post by Dragon Lady »

Sky Bones wrote:If I had been there, I would've kicked all your butts at the video games. :) Except New Super Mario Brothers Wii. That game and I don't get along too well...
What? I'm better at a game than you? This cannot possibly be true. I have not only saved the princess, but I'm halfway through going back and getting all of the star coins. Yellow still is way better than I am, though.
Sky Bones
Board Writer

Post by Sky Bones »

I'm actually really picky when it comes to my video games, believe it or not.
Marzipan

Post by Marzipan »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Ha. Marzy has no face to put to my 'nym...

Is that a challeeeeeeeenge?!

Just kidding. I'm probably not going to try to uncover your identity (polite way to say "stalk," of course).
Giovanni Schwartz

Marzipan wrote:
Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Ha. Marzy has no face to put to my 'nym...

Is that a challeeeeeeeenge?!

Just kidding. I'm probably not going to try to uncover your identity (polite way to say "stalk," of course).
Ha. Apparently, I'm entirely too easy to stalk. Because everyone knows my name. Of course, if you ask politely, and want to be my facebook friend, I would probably tell you anyways. Assuming I liked you.
Dragon Lady

Post by Dragon Lady »

I don't know your name, Gio. I probably should. I'm sure I've been told it before. But honestly? I don't really care. [shrug] Perhaps if I had ever met you or thought I'd meet you someday soon, I'd consider caring enough to sacrifice the bit of memory needed. But as it stands with Mommy brains, I need all of the memory I can get just to keep track of my glasses, cell phone and keys. And often, I don't even have enough for that.
ahem.
Cute Shoes

Post by ahem. »

Dragon Lady wrote:But as it stands with Mommy brains, I need all of the memory I can get just to keep track of my glasses, cell phone and keys.
...and the baby, of course. She probably needs some 'keeping track of' these days.
Giovanni Schwartz

Dragon Lady wrote:I don't know your name, Gio. I probably should. I'm sure I've been told it before. But honestly? I don't really care. [shrug] Perhaps if I had ever met you or thought I'd meet you someday soon, I'd consider caring enough to sacrifice the bit of memory needed. But as it stands with Mommy brains, I need all of the memory I can get just to keep track of my glasses, cell phone and keys. And often, I don't even have enough for that.
Heh. Chances are we will not ever meet in real life. "Please bless that I never ever have to live in Utah..."
Dragon Lady

Post by Dragon Lady »

ahem. wrote:
Dragon Lady wrote:But as it stands with Mommy brains, I need all of the memory I can get just to keep track of my glasses, cell phone and keys.
...and the baby, of course. She probably needs some 'keeping track of' these days.
Wait, I'm supposed to do that? Oh crap. Luckily she's just playing with my toast plate while standing up to the couch. Though, if I blink, she might try to climb into the dryer. She does that. Tries, anyway. She's just short enough to not be able to succeed. I think. I hope.