Oops

A place for the Admins to post announcements about upcoming events and changes in policy.
Laser Jock
Tech Admin

Oops

Post by Laser Jock »

Sorry about the disruption...I was making some changes to the Board board in preparation for an upcoming move, and accidentally screwed something up that took it down. I'd planned on a nice, seamless transition in the middle of the night at the end of the week, but oops. Sorry about that. :)

That said, I also updated the forum at the same time, so let me know if you see anything that looks broken.
Laser Jock
Tech Admin

Re: Oops

Post by Laser Jock »

Speaking of which, I also just realized I never set up email on the new server (so it couldn't send out emails), but we had things set up so that people had to click on a link in an email in order to get in. So no new people could get in. There were a dozen people who'd signed up since then who were "inactive," and it's all my fault they couldn't get in! Now I feel bad...but I sent everyone reminder emails, so hopefully a bunch of new people show up soon!

(And if you were one of those people and you see this, I'm really, really sorry!)
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Geez. Jerk. [ =
C is for
um Administrator

Post by C is for »

Hey new people! Sorry we didn't notice you (no, really, we feel bad). Feel free to resurrect any threads you wanted to jump in on when you first signed up. We don't mind that sort of thing.