New Admin!

A place for the Admins to post announcements about upcoming events and changes in policy.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

New Admin!

Post by Fredjikrang »

We are pleased to announce the newest administrator of the Board board. She will be tasked primarily with keeping the title bar updated, but will of course be involved in all things adminy. :D

Congrats Chilly!
Last edited by Fredjikrang on Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

So... is she more than honorary then, and will there be another admin chosen of the four on Saturday?

Congratulations Chilly!
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Nope, she will be the only new admin for a while, and will have all the powers thereof. If, after a little time, we see the need for another admin, we will let everyone know.

We would like to thank all those that participated in the recent Battle though.
D'artagnan

Post by D'artagnan »

Bah. The write in candiates always ruin the election. Makes me wish for a two party system in which the the results are handled in secret... You know, I never realized the similaritie between a totalitarian system with fake elections and our actual government.

So long live a democratic totalarianism! Hurrah! hurrah!
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

If I may ask, what happened to TheBoardMB Admin?
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:If I may ask, what happened to TheBoardMB Admin?
That is one of the great mysteries of life. The creator saw the need for the board, made it, and then disappeared into the abyss.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Fredjikrang wrote:
That is one of the great mysteries of life. The creator saw the need for the board, made it, and then disappeared into the abyss.
Sad. I already miss werf.
Moxie

Post by Moxie »

Werf got engaged, got married, graduated, moved away, and started a real-life grownup job. I still check back in here sometimes, though, just not under that account. :D
Me: "Who can name one of the plays Shakespeare wrote?" Student: "James and the Giant Peach?"
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

:shock:
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.