Party - Feb 20

A place for the Admins to post announcements about upcoming events and changes in policy.

What day?

Thursday, Feb. 19
14%
Saturday, Feb. 21
29%
Friday, Feb. 27
29%
Saturday, Feb. 28
29%

Total votes: 7

Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

good point. Most buildings close at 11 and start to creep me out at 9.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

So are we going to try for a school building then, or go to Fred's lounge or Bob's house?
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Goober

Post by Goober »

no one has even asked Fred if we could possibly have it at his lounge.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Well, I can't do it Friday at the very least. I already have plans for that evening. I could try for Saturday, but no guarantees.
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

My roommate said that we could have it at our apartment on Saturday, she's likely to hide out in her room but whatever. Not katydid, the other one. Where ever you all want to have it is fine. I don't know if Saturday works for everyone else.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Saturday is good. I only assumed Bob's or Fred's lounge cause they are big. But other places can work as well.

So is everyone ok with having it at Unit and Katydid's apartment? They live in Wyview if that helps anyone make a decision.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

yeah, I suppose our apartment isn't the biggest, but we've still had lots of people over before.
Goober

Post by Goober »

only an administrator can edited someone's post! what I don't get is why software? random linking going on! i vote wyview!
Goober

Post by Goober »

hm... that is interesting you can only see the links when you are not logged in. someone must have been bored.
Goober

Post by Goober »

i will bring some sort of snack. i guess. :?
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

any one who is interested in coming let me know and I'll PM you the apartment number.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

So Saturday at what time?
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

Oh, around 7. That's when we normally have these things isn't it? I lots of games and movies, but I don't have apples to apples so if you really want to play that one of you will have to bring it. And as far a food goes I'll have oranges.
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

So who all is coming? Please be more than the people who are here every other night already. :D
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

I'm coming. And Goober too. But not Random or Siri.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

I think I'll be able to come for a while.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Shoot! I just remembered that it is Stake Conference this weekend, and the Saturday meeting is at 7:00! Sorry guys. Don't think I'll be able to make it. :(
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Fredjikrang wrote:Shoot! I just remembered that it is Stake Conference this weekend, and the Saturday meeting is at 7:00! Sorry guys. Don't think I'll be able to make it. :(
come later then!
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

I'm sure we'll still be around.
Nanti-SARRMM

Reporting

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Well, for those who decided not to come, I thought we'd report on the activities so you're more inclined to come next time.

Well we first went on a little service trip to a family who requested a little help tidying up some loose ends on house that they were vacating, we then returned to Unit and Katydid's apartment and had a blast playing the game Encore. We then took a walk and stalked Fred, metaphorically shaking our fists at him for choosing to bake chocolaty goodness than come over. Then we walked back over to the party. (Across the street really, but being safe we walked down to the light to cross)

All the while we talked about various things and laughed at the things Siri, the Queen of Four Year Olds, said. It was a fun night.

And to clear up any misconceptions, if there be any, it's not like we get together and talk about the Board constantly. That's maybe 5% of the overall conversation that we have. We do talk about regular things to, so you all can come to the next one, whenever it may be.