What kind of monkey is your favorite (39426)?

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

Which species is your favorite?

Chimpanzees
6%
Spider monkeys
6%
Mandrills
6%
Woolly Monkeys
6%
Pygmy marmosets (yes, yes, cute and adorable)
38%
Langur
6%
Squirrel monkey
31%

Total votes: 16

100 Typing Monkeys
Board Writer

What kind of monkey is your favorite (39426)?

Post by 100 Typing Monkeys »

So now that we have revealed the species within our numbers we are curious as to which is your favorite. We recognize that in many ways this is a beauty contest, as all you have to base your opinion on is one picture, but curiosity is curiosity. We are well aware that the pygmies are frequently described as "cute" and "adorable" by female humans, and thus may run away with this vote, but so be it (even the other 98 of us are not immune to their precocious charms).

We will refrain from voting in order to maintain the pure nature of this polling process, but let it be known that we took an internal poll and the chimpanzees had a clear plurality with 43 of the votes (the next closest were the spider monkeys with 32 votes).
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Hi! :waves:

Well, I can't vote for some of those options since they are not technically "monkeys." So out of the remaining choices, I choose the squirrel monkey.

So, there you have it 56 Typing Monkeys. :D
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
100 Typing Monkeys
Board Writer

Post by 100 Typing Monkeys »

Apparently Big Bad #13 was one option too many for the poll. Feel free to vote for him down here by saying "Big Bad #13, you da man!"
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Yeah, it seems like it is cutting off the last option of the polls for some reason. Not sure why.
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
Twister of Fate

Post by Twister of Fate »

How could anyone choose?! You guys (monkeys?) are all so darned cute, and when the mere thought of CATS enters into the mind, all 100 of you become so much more beautiful and superior to any other species (save humans, of course. Gotta give props to my own)!! So, I'll step aside and spare myself the agony of decision making.
Portia

polls

Post by Portia »

You have to add an extra, blank option for the last item in a poll to show up.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

So far, the only monkey I have really liked was named Tarin. Unfortunately, we have not met lately, and I don't remember what kind of monkey he is. I only remember that he was the funniest person... monkey... being... that I have been around in a long time.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Goober

Post by Goober »

Tarin? i thought he was a tiger? monkey? what i am confused!
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

I only said he was born a tiger. That doesn't mean he can't be a monkey too. Which he is a monkey. Sometimes. And he is very funny. Anyway...
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Goober

Post by Goober »

oh yes! i remember now. sorry for being a little slow.