dating Lindsey Stirling

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

Portia

dating Lindsey Stirling

Post by Portia »

True story: during my boyfriend's Manic Dating Phase, he asked Ms. Stirling out and got rejected flat.

I mean I know that a neurotic dirty blonde hypothetical novelist is, like, pretty much as cool as a self-made millionaire ...

I'm not sure if SNB is serious (because I'm never sure when he/she is serious?) but his advice creeps me out. Step 1: Don't be my boyfriend. LOL!
Craig Jessop
Pulchritudinous

Re: dating Lindsey Stirling

Post by Craig Jessop »

LOL, I lived in the YSA ward she would attend should she move home, and tons of people knew her in high school -- sometimes her personal FB page pops up in my "people you may know," which makes me laugh every single time.
Portia

Post by Portia »

Craig Jessop wrote:LOL, I lived in the YSA ward she would attend should she move home, and tons of people knew her in high school -- sometimes her personal FB page pops up in my "people you may know," which makes me laugh every single time.
Go for it. ;-) just read a wedding story about a power couple who met that way
yayfulness
Board Writer

Post by yayfulness »

Yeah, I can't really tell whether the question or the answer are serious... I'm hoping the answer is no, because that's kind of creepy and presumptuous if the answer is yes.
Portia

Post by Portia »

yayfulness wrote:Yeah, I can't really tell whether the question or the answer are serious... I'm hoping the answer is no, because that's kind of creepy and presumptuous if the answer is yes.
Takes me back to the Torah Bright stalker days. #TBT
Craig Jessop
Pulchritudinous

Post by Craig Jessop »

Portia wrote:during my boyfriend's Manic Dating Phase
Haven't we all been there?
NovemberEast

Post by NovemberEast »

Portia wrote:True story: during my boyfriend's Manic Dating Phase, he asked Ms. Stirling out and got rejected flat.

I mean I know that a neurotic dirty blonde hypothetical novelist is, like, pretty much as cool as a self-made millionaire ...

I'm not sure if SNB is serious (because I'm never sure when he/she is serious?) but his advice creeps me out. Step 1: Don't be my boyfriend. LOL!
She was in my YSA ward circa 2011-12. I had zero clue who she was when I struck up a conversation with her. I honestly started talking with her because no one else was and she was wearing ballet shoes (it wasn't exactly warm out), a really crazy hair style, and elf ears. So I thought maybe someone should talk to her. I was on the "fellowshipping committee" so I felt it was just job.

Then I found out she was just dressed that way to do a youtube video and that she had plenty of friends. Ooops?

I also felt rejected.