get TRPers out of my feed

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

Portia

get TRPers out of my feed

Post by Portia »

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Emiliana
The Other Token Non-Mormon

Re: get TRPers out of my feed

Post by Emiliana »

Geeeeez. I had never heard of this phenomenon until this question, then saw it again today on this 538 article: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/di ... following/. Sounds like a pretty craptastic worldview and my life has not in any way been enriched by learning of its existence.
Portia

Post by Portia »

Emiliana wrote:Geeeeez. I had never heard of this phenomenon until this question, then saw it again today on this 538 article: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/di ... following/. Sounds like a pretty craptastic worldview and my life has not in any way been enriched by learning of its existence.
My brother sent me that link yesterday. He's the one who introduced me to the sordid underworld of /r/the_donald. :P I'm nervous to read it now.
yayfulness
Board Writer

Post by yayfulness »

Portia

Post by Portia »

I was specifically avoiding finding out anything about this Wife with a Purpose chick. Boo.
Cognoscente

Post by Cognoscente »

Oh yeah, the Nazi Mormon. One of the few left that takes the whole "white and delightsome" thing seriously and is actually disappointed that the Church downplays all the historic racism these days. Super super gross.

I'm proud to say she blocked me on Twitter.
Early to bed and early to rise
Precludes you from seeing the most brilliant starry nights
Portia

Post by Portia »

Cognoscente wrote:Oh yeah, the Nazi Mormon. One of the few left that takes the whole "white and delightsome" thing seriously and is actually disappointed that the Church downplays all the historic racism these days. Super super gross.

I'm proud to say she blocked me on Twitter.
Your primary or secondary account? The latter is one of like only three things making Twitter worth it.