That Other Comment Board

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

yayfulness
Board Writer

That Other Comment Board

Post by yayfulness »

http://100hourboard.org/questions/91232/

You know, once upon a time I was one of the biggest proponents of making the Board Comment Board happen. I thought that having a semi-Board-affiliated forum would be a really great way to get readers more engaged. And if it were still 2012 or 2013, it probably would have been. (See also: the place I'm posting now.) It got a bit of positive use at first, but by its last months on the rare occasion that I saw a new post my first thought was less "oh good we've got some engaged readers!" and more "oh crap what fire needs to be put out today?" I wish it could work, but it doesn't work, and because it doesn't work I'm glad it's staying gone.

Editors (assuming you still check this page), I'm pretty sure I still have behind-the-scenes access. If you'd like to take that off my hands, or if you want me to do anything with it like clean up posts or take the whole site down, you know where to find me.
Marduk
Most Attractive Mod

Re: That Other Comment Board

Post by Marduk »

Shows how much I keep up with things. I didn't know that the board was getting kicked off of BYU urls.
Deus ab veritas