The Beatles versus U2

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

Greatest Band Ever

The Beatles
52%
U2
8%
Hobbes and the Death Squad
40%

Total votes: 25

Humble Master

Post by Humble Master »

Yellow wrote:Speaking of Kurt Madsen... I know him pretty well.

Small world.
I went to high school with a Kurt Madsen, if its the same one referenced here it is indeed a small world.
Yellow

Post by Yellow »

Hmm... well, I was going to look at the BYU directory to see just how many Kurt Madsens there are at BYU, when found that there's only one. And it's not the one I know.

And then I realized that the Kurt Madsen I know doesn't actually have the last name of Madsen. I was combining names.

... uh... that was fun?

Post by 727 »

Humble Master wrote:
Yellow wrote:Speaking of Kurt Madsen... I know him pretty well.

Small world.
I went to high school with a Kurt Madsen, if its the same one referenced here it is indeed a small world.
If it's the Kurt Madsen from Texas who works in the library, it's the guy. Wait... you went to high school here in Utah, didn't you?
Could you please walk back through the detectors again and empty out your backpack?
Cognoscente

Post by Cognoscente »

727: yeah, you got it right.
Early to bed and early to rise
Precludes you from seeing the most brilliant starry nights
Humble Master

Post by Humble Master »

727 wrote:If it's the Kurt Madsen from Texas who works in the library, it's the guy. Wait... you went to high school here in Utah, didn't you?
Yeah, I did go to high school in Utah...so I guess it's probably not the same Kurt Madsen. Huh, large world.