What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

Do you secretly fear being chased by Writer by Torches and Pitchforks?

Yes
8%
No
42%
Anti-SARRMM needs to be chased with Torches and Pitchforks
25%
Anti-SARRMM is just crazy
25%

Total votes: 12

Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

I think it would be cool if there was a mob armed with Torches and Pitchforks, but I suppose that is just me.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

I said no.

I have had dreams that were highly populated with Board Writer's though. I think the Board has a dream machine, and they just aren't telling us. ;)
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Fredjikrang wrote:I said no.

I have had dreams that were highly populated with Board Writer's though. I think the Board has a dream machine, and they just aren't telling us. ;)
Hmmn, we probably are the guinea pigs before Hobbes releases it to the general public.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Or releases it on the public. . .
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Fredjikrang wrote:Or releases it on the public. . .
Or both? Remember Batman and Robin with the Riddler's TV device? Imagine that, but on the internet, in the hands of Hobbes. He would have unlimited power then.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:Remember Batman and Robin with the Riddler's TV device?
]

No...
Hobbes

Post by Hobbes »

Okay, so the meaning of this was clear, but I couldn't help but play around with the typo in my mind, and eventually my favorite interpretation was: "Being chased by writers who are being chased by pitchforks and torches." What a mental image.

As for unleashing my dream-controlling machine, of course I have no such device, and if I did have such a device, it would still have a few little kinks that my Death Squad engineers are trying to iron out before it's unleashed on the public spreading fear and anarchy.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Hobbes wrote: As for unleashing my dream-controlling machine, of course I have no such device, and if I did have such a device, it would still have a few little kinks that my Death Squad engineers are trying to iron out before it's unleashed on the public spreading fear and anarchy.
Oh. Well, that's comforting.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:
Nanti-SARRMM wrote:Remember Batman and Robin with the Riddler's TV device?
]

No...
The movie, with Two Face? Maybe it was Batman Forever...

And it seems that those darned engineers are being lax. Good news for us?
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

No... sorry... I haven't seen any Batman movies...