Nigel Thornberry

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

Mustache or nose hair?

Mustache
54%
Nose Hair
46%

Total votes: 13

Darth Fedora

Nigel Thornberry

Post by Darth Fedora »

I'm still pretty convinced it's nose hair. First of all, it's a lot funnier that way. Also, if it's a mustache, it would certainly take a lot of grooming to get it to stick out sideways like that. But surely, if he cared enough to groom it frequently, he would trim it away from his upper lip, which is otherwise obscured by the hair. Also, in this picture:

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o245 ... /Nigel.jpg

I think it's pretty clear that the hair is coming from his nostril and curling out.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Maybe it is nose hair combined with a mustache?
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

The definition of a mustache is "the hair growing on the human upper lip."

I think the picture below clearly shows that it is not all the way down to the lip part of the lip.

Verdict: Nosehair.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:The definition of a mustache is "the hair growing on the human upper lip."

I think the picture below clearly shows that it is not all the way down to the lip part of the lip.

Verdict: Nosehair.
Or his nose is just so big that it is easy to confuse the two.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Giovanni Schwartz

No, look. Under his nose, under his mustache. Little spot of lip, right there.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:No, look. Under his nose, under his mustache. Little spot of lip, right there.
Maybe, I am not sure if that is conclusive enough, in fact he could have shaved that part of his lip, because not all parts of the lip need to be mustached in order to have one.
Giovanni Schwartz

Who shaves just the very bottom part of their lip? Wouldn't that look really stupid?
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

I thought that was his gums.
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
Giovanni Schwartz

Maybe he's part rabbit... Then they could be whiskers, and it would explain his teeth as well.