Pirates and vampires (37003)

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

Could a pirate and vampire be friends?

BFF!!!
10%
No, vampires would eat the pirates
10%
No, pirates would kill the vampires
No votes
I'd pay good money to see them battle in a movie
10%
I'd pay more money to see them fight Board writers
70%

Total votes: 10

Humble Master

Pirates and vampires (37003)

Post by Humble Master »

I'm just curious what people are thinking (and I was also ashamed at how long we all went without a new post here)
Eponine

Post by Eponine »

I think that the vampires, being emotionally stunted due to the number of friends/signifigant others who had left them because they had a drinking problem, would be happy to make any friends they could. However, the pirates would be all-too eager to take advantage of the vampires, as was evident in the third pirates movie ("Drop your guns or I'll kill him." "...kill him... he's not our man!"). Once the pirates had sold out the vampires, probably to several small gothic cults around the world, the vampires would be ready to drop their budding relationships and get revenge on the pirates for emotional damage. From there, it's another bad pirates sequel. "Pirates of the Carribbean 4: Undead Man's Chest."
Yours Truly,
Eponine

"And did you know, Monsieur Marius, I do believe I was a little in love with you..."
Humble Master

Post by Humble Master »

So I just read that Dreamworks and Universal are going to make a movie about cowboys fighting aliens. They obviously read 37003 (http://theboard.byu.edu/index.php?area=viewall&id=37003) and realized the box office goldmine that was sitting there. The full story about the movie is here:
http://www.variety.com/article/VR111796 ... id=13&cs=1