I Dreamed a Dream

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
SmurfBlueSnuggie

Re: I Dreamed a Dream

Post by SmurfBlueSnuggie »

I had a dream about long boarding down a mountain with various guys I know. The one I cuddled with in the dream is the only one I haven't had feelings for. The other two were exes, one of which I dislike and one of which I'm still rather hung up on. At the bottom of the hill where we all sat and chatted, there was this music station that played songs really loud so that you could listen the whole way down as you long boarded. And there were waterfalls and play areas for kids. It was a pretty cool place, but the group I was with was way too emotionally tumultuous.

Side note: as far as I'm aware, none of us actually long board.
It doesn't matter what happened to get you to today, beyond shaping your understanding. What really matters is where you go from here.
mic0

Post by mic0 »

I had this dream/nightmare that I had a third interview at a place and during this third interview they invited the candidates to come discuss linguistic topics. But the other candidates were really cutthroat and making fun of me, it was like linguistics battle royale. And for some reason my husband was there and I wanted to tell him to leave because it wasn't appropriate for him to be there, but I also felt bad making him leave. :P
Whistler

Post by Whistler »

I dreamt I was on a baking reality show, and I when I arrived I found out I was supposed to have brought all my recipes and ingredients with me. I said "wouldn't it be fairer if we all had the same ingredients and made the same thing?" Too much British Bake-Off for me I suppose
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

I dreamed I was at a They Might Be Giants concert and they sang a song about fatherhood. The verses were things like "where is your other sock" "you're going to be late for school" "what have you eaten now" and other such things.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Katya
Board Board Patron Saint

Post by Katya »

I dreamed I had Hamilton tickets but no way to get to New York. :(
TheBlackSheep
The Best

Post by TheBlackSheep »

UGH. That would be the worst.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

I was supposed to get a tattoo last night in my dream. But I kept running away because it was going to hurt so bad!
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Whistler

Post by Whistler »

I dreamt that I thought I bought an erotic book, but it ended up being about how to deal with menopause. I woke up and tried to think of what it would have been called... "The crucible of hotness"?
Portia

Post by Portia »

Whistler wrote:I dreamt that I thought I bought an erotic book, but it ended up being about how to deal with menopause. I woke up and tried to think of what it would have been called... "The crucible of hotness"?
Hot Flash: Grandmothers Dot Dot Dot?
Tally M.

Post by Tally M. »

Nothing like waking up from a dream of your crush holding your hand up remind you how single you are.
Katya
Board Board Patron Saint

Post by Katya »

Tally M. wrote:Nothing like waking up from a dream of your crush holding your hand up remind you how single you are.
:(

I once had a dream where a guy who'd dumped me a few months previously . . . dumped me again. Thanks, subconscious!