March 1-6

Which 100HB response was your favorite today? A place to create polls and respond.

Favorite this week?

Best Animated Disney film
33%
Global Warming
No votes
Claudio's Wife v. Waldorf: the Baby Race
44%
Drummer Boy on Quarter
No votes
Miley Cyrus
11%
Favorite Bathroom Stall
No votes
What Women in the Church Struggle With
No votes
Other (please specify)
11%

Total votes: 9

C is for
um Administrator

March 1-6

Post by C is for »

Best Animated Disney Movie

Global Warming

Claudio's Wife v. Waldorf: the Baby Race

Drummer Boy on Quarter

Miley Cyrus

Favorite Bathroom Stall

What Women in the Church Struggle With

So I don't know if you can tell, but I had a lot of trouble choosing questions this week. In fact, I know I missed some that might have been your favorites because I just had that much trouble. Vote Other and then tell me which one I should've included and that I am so way off.

Also, keep an eye out for Best of February! It'll be up first thing tomorrow.

Please vote!
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

I think I missed a day of reading the Board! Some of these are completely unfamiliar to me.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

I was going to vote for Claudito II vs. baby Belledward (pending gender), except for the part where Krebs retired again.

I couldn't think of an "evil" main character, so I picked the next closest thing.
vorpal blade

Post by vorpal blade »

Normally I just pick my favorite from the list, but this time I was not satisfied with the list. So I reviewed the week's questions and answers. My favorite was the question about Walmart, because I thought it did a good job of fairly portraying both sides of the issue (when all answers are considered). I enjoyed the responses to the Napoleon Dynamite question. And I really liked Claudio's answer to the question about going to college without a scholarship.