May 10-15

Which 100HB response was your favorite today? A place to create polls and respond.

Favorite this week?

body language, Hah!
18%
Sky Cactus
12%
Avoid Russia and write a great blog.
No votes
they are really catastrophic
12%
beware of dates wearing long sleeves
41%
listen to music that hasn't been invented yet
6%
reasonable suspicion...a gesture or a nod
12%
Other (please specify)
No votes

Total votes: 17

C is for
um Administrator

May 10-15

Post by C is for »

Dragon Lady

Post by Dragon Lady »

I sometimes read these lists and wonder if I really do read the Board every day like I think I do. Because, honestly, none of these summaries sound even remotely familiar to me.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

I do that too. Of course, due to the busyness of my days, even the days I do read it I often don't absorb much...
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Dragon Lady

Post by Dragon Lady »

I just went through and looked at all of the questions and turns out, I did read them all (well, except the music one cuz I never read those). Those were just ridiculously ambiguous titles. Which I applaud you for, and hate you for as well. :)
TheAnswerIs42

Post by TheAnswerIs42 »

Yeah. The nicknames are very clever, but I really don't care enough about the favorite lists to click on each one and see what it was. Could we maybe put both on here somehow? The cutsey name and a small, acurate description?
C is for
um Administrator

Post by C is for »

TheAnswerIs42 wrote:Yeah. The nicknames are very clever, but I really don't care enough about the favorite lists to click on each one and see what it was. Could we maybe put both on here somehow? The cutsey name and a small, acurate description?
Next week! Actually, every week I pretty much only do the accurate description because there's no point in doing anything else. I'm just in a :evil: mood today so I'm being contrary all over the place. Maybe by tomorrow I'll change it back.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Hey, C, this is the wrong forum for the :evil: face.