June 21-26

Which 100HB response was your favorite today? A place to create polls and respond.

Favorite this week?

Dating Olympics
62%
Transitioning to a Question-Asker
No votes
The Temple Question
23%
Educating a Woman
8%
Headache
No votes
Picture Heaven
8%
Other (please specify)
No votes

Total votes: 13

Dead Cat
Completed

Re: June 21-26

Post by Dead Cat »

There are too many good ones! I'm going to have to wait and see what other people say and reserve my vote in case there's a tiebreaker.
"If you don't put enough commas in, you won't know where to breathe and will die of asphyxiation"

--Jasper Fforde
thebigcheese
Someone's Favorite

Post by thebigcheese »

Dating Olympics was pretty much amazing. All eternal companions should be chosen in this manner.
C is for
um Administrator

Post by C is for »

thebigcheese wrote:Dating Olympics was pretty much amazing. All eternal companions should be chosen in this manner.
You mean, you should only get married if you can perform well in the Dating Olympics?

Or should everyone have to participate in Dating Olympics, their results posted publicly so their scores can be checked, in order to be allowed to date?
thebigcheese
Someone's Favorite

Post by thebigcheese »

C is for wrote:Or should everyone have to participate in Dating Olympics, their results posted publicly so their scores can be checked, in order to be allowed to date?
Yes! Haha...
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

I'd be willing to participate. Maybe. Probably. What I've really wanted to do is find a guy to propose to me around campus/Provo and have the reactions of people filmed. But I'm not actually outgoing enough to ask any of the guys I know.
thebigcheese
Someone's Favorite

Post by thebigcheese »

Oh, that'd be fun! On a similar note, I've had friends do fake engagement pictures and put them on random people's fridges in the ward. Good times.
Hypatia

Post by Hypatia »

We were thinking of taking fake engagement pictures and having them rated by a panel of judges as part of the Olympics, but Marzy and I were exhausted by the time we finished the hug competition and unwilling to subject ourselves to further embarrassment.
thebigcheese
Someone's Favorite

Post by thebigcheese »

Hahaha, that would've been awesome!