6/10/08 to 7/11/08-ish

Nominate new quotes for the title bar and peruse the archives.

Moderator: Title Bar

Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

6/10/08 to 7/11/08-ish

Post by Fredjikrang »

I bought some foreign hot chocolate which has not only celery, but shell fruits. -Portia
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
Portia

Post by Portia »

I miss that stuff! Mmmm.

Some ueber-dedicated reader go to France and pick up some Hédiard hot chocolate for me. :D
Wisteria

Post by Wisteria »

I'm having a hard time picturing hot chocolate with celery in it that actually tastes good.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Me too. But then again, I don't especially love hot chocolate anyways.
Benvolio

Post by Benvolio »

Has anyone ever had the frozen Hot Chocolate from Serendipity 3 in New York? It's really very excellent. I think Starbucks should totally co-opt the idea. I might even go there once in a while if they did.
- Benvolio
Wisteria

Post by Wisteria »

Giovanni, if I lived in Arizona I probably wouldn't be a huge fan myself. Bu, fortunately, I do not.
Giovanni Schwartz

Yeah. Sometimes it gets kinda cold here, and some people still enjoy drinking it, but I'm just not a fan.
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

Hey, I'm not from AZ and I don't like hot chocolate. Every winter we would go carolling or playing in the snow and I would never drink hot chocolate. Of course this may have something to do with the fact that I was nine before my mom could convince me that hot chocolate was not one of the hot drinks warned against in the word of wisdom. I still don't really drink a lot, but on occaision I can enjoy a mug of hot chocolate with friends.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

I am just one of those crazy people who would rather drink things that are cold than hot.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Giovanni Schwartz

Yes. Me too. I like a glass of ice water over a mug of hot chocolate any day. Especially if you stir it with a candy cane. Eeyeck.
xkcd ***
Location: The spiritual BYU campus, but apparently not as Holy as BYU-I.

Post by xkcd *** »

Benvolio wrote:Has anyone ever had the frozen Hot Chocolate from Serendipity 3 in New York? It's really very excellent. I think Starbucks should totally co-opt the idea. I might even go there once in a while if they did.
I love their frozen hot chocolate! I even bought like 3 batches that I occasionally make at home. The only problem is that the servings are so big, I often have trouble finishing all of it.