Randomness 4, Randomness Rebooted

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
D'artagnan

Post by D'artagnan »

So someone tried to get into my email account. I got an email saying I forgotten my password. I wonder which inspired individual decided to try to that. Nice try though. Keep trying though.[/i]
xkcd ***
Location: The spiritual BYU campus, but apparently not as Holy as BYU-I.

Post by xkcd *** »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:My English teacher told me "Shut up." In a very (I would say a swear word, but that's not how I roll) manner.
Is this the teacher who will be checking over your essay?
But thick as you are, pay attention!
My words are a matter of Pride.

My Goal: To make enough money to hire Jeremy Irons, the voice of Scar from The Lion King, to follow me around and do my dialogue.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

No. I decided she wasn't allowed to, so I went to another teacher instead.
xkcd ***

Post by xkcd *** »

I love football.

My Goal: To make enough money to hire Jeremy Irons, the voice of Scar from The Lion King, to follow me around and do my dialogue.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

xkcd *** wrote:I love football.
It was indeed an excellent game.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
xkcd ***

Post by xkcd *** »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
xkcd *** wrote:I love football.
It was indeed an excellent game.
Especially when your 1st row end-zone seats were actually on the side of the action this game.

bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Oh man, that was a great game. Even if I didn't get to watch it, only listen to it as I took tickets and dealt with angry people.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:only listen to it as I took tickets and dealt with angry people.
GRR!!! :evil:
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

"I can't believe this. This is such a stupid system. I hope BYU does it differently next year."

"You have to be kidding me. They did this to us last time too!"

"What do you mean, I have to walk all the way around?"
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
xkcd ***

Post by xkcd *** »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:"I can't believe this. This is such a stupid system. I hope BYU does it differently next year."

At least none of the comments were angry at YOU. Just BYU.

Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

xkcd *** wrote:
bobtheenchantedone wrote:"I can't believe this. This is such a stupid system. I hope BYU does it differently next year."

At least none of the comments were angry at YOU. Just BYU.
Or maybe just at ticketing or the stadium? Or all of the above? I don't know how these things work.
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

And we still had a pretty good crowd at the soccer game as well. I'm really starting to love sports, even if I'm never a spectator. I only go to sporting events when I work at them. But my job does allow me to actually see the games, unlike when I worked concessions.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Unit of Energy wrote:And we still had a pretty good crowd at the soccer game as well. I'm really starting to love sports, even if I'm never a spectator. I only go to sporting events when I work at them. But my job does allow me to actually see the games, unlike when I worked concessions.
Exact same thing here. I've never been a sports fan and I only go when I work, but I'm starting to like the games. So much so that I've somewhat considered buying tickets for games when I no longer work them.
Giovanni Schwartz

THe sun devils lost. to unlv. unlv that hasn't won more than 4 games for how many years. beat friggin' number 15. and made thomas weber miss a field goal for the first time ever in his college career because they blocked it in friggin' overtime.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:THe sun devils lost. to unlv. unlv that hasn't won more than 4 games for how many years. beat friggin' number 15. and made thomas weber miss a field goal for the first time ever in his college career because they blocked it in friggin' overtime.
Sorry your team lost.

Anyways, sleep is overcoming the enlightened and the natural man at this moment. Sleep took its fair time and decided to work with that conflict, crippling them both. At this moment the walls are closing in as I lose conscience.
Giovanni Schwartz

Dear xkcd *** and Naazju,

We are the only ones without titles in the last three pages of random chatter. Excellent. We sohuld form a secret society.

Yours truly,
Giovanni Schwartz
xkcd ***

Post by xkcd *** »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Dear xkcd *** and Naazju,

We are the only ones without titles in the last three pages of random chatter. Excellent. We sohuld form a secret society.

Yours truly,
Giovanni Schwartz
I'm up for that. Can we have secret combinations too?

Giovanni Schwartz

Yes. Instead of the band of Gadianton, we will be the band of Giovanni!
orb360

Post by orb360 »

Everything below the line of coherence may be safely ignored.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

Nanti, I just noticed you changed your signature. That made me laugh so hard. I think I want to steal it for something...
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise