Randomness 4, Randomness Rebooted

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

D'artagnan wrote: I accept your apology, on the condition that you don't make fun of my twitterpation with/of Goober.
Rofl!!!! I am laughing way too much today. Sure, I accept those conditions.

Does your spelling mean you are twitter friends with Goober, or did you mean twiderpation? (I'm not even sure how it is spelt.)
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
D'artagnan

Post by D'artagnan »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
D'artagnan wrote: I accept your apology, on the condition that you don't make fun of my twitterpation with/of Goober.
Rofl!!!! I am laughing way too much today. Sure, I accept those conditions.

Does your spelling mean you are twitter friends with Goober, or did you mean twiderpation? (I'm not even sure how it is spelt.)
Hmmn. You raise a good question, my just ended rival. I think I need a twitter account though first for that to apply. So it shall soon be both.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

I used the word "obfuscated" today on a short answer question on a test.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

You know... In my opinion this all seems strange. You know, like you're watching a movie and theres a great conflict, and you miss out on the rest of the movie and see the end where everyone is friends or the conflict is resolved, it just lacks. It feels like the same is going on here, that it is just forced politeness and nothing more.
I am not trying to say that our efforts aren't good, but more, I dunno, false? Or rushed at least. It's good that you want us all to get along Bob, and I admire that, and I will be polite, but beyond that, it just seems to me that all this is fake.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Giovanni Schwartz

Dear bob,

Am I allowed to read your blog? Or at least have an invitation theretofore?

Yours truly,
Gio
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Dear bob,

Am I allowed to read your blog? Or at least have an invitation theretofore?

Yours truly,
Gio
Any particular reason why you're asking for permission?
Giovanni Schwartz

Because apparently she made it private recently. I clicked on the link from your blog, and it said I wasn't invited. *sniff*
Giovanni Schwartz

Grr... She logged off. Either that, or someone conveniently showed up as a guset at the same time that her "Active in the last 15 minutes" was up.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Because apparently she made it private recently. I clicked on the link from your blog, and it said I wasn't invited. *sniff*
Neither am I. Sadness. Maybe this means she is a board writer now and does not want us to see her rejoicing?
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

I'm not allowed either. Maybe she just barley decided to block it and hasn't added anyone yet. Hopefully. I really enjoy reading her blog.
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
Giovanni Schwartz

Or something. I hope she still lets me read it.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

Well, while you're waiting, you can always read mine....

(shameless plug here)
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

She's blocked her book blog too.
SWKT Parachuter

Post by SWKT Parachuter »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:You know... In my opinion this all seems strange. You know, like you're watching a movie and theres a great conflict, and you miss out on the rest of the movie and see the end where everyone is friends or the conflict is resolved, it just lacks. It feels like the same is going on here, that it is just forced politeness and nothing more.
I am not trying to say that our efforts aren't good, but more, I dunno, false? Or rushed at least. It's good that you want us all to get along Bob, and I admire that, and I will be polite, but beyond that, it just seems to me that all this is fake.
Don't be a drama mama, honeybums (typo, but keeping it).
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

SWKT Parachuter wrote:
Nanti-SARRMM wrote:You know... In my opinion this all seems strange. You know, like you're watching a movie and theres a great conflict, and you miss out on the rest of the movie and see the end where everyone is friends or the conflict is resolved, it just lacks. It feels like the same is going on here, that it is just forced politeness and nothing more.
Don't be a drama mama, honeybums (typo, but keeping it).
Almost. I was almost right about what you would comment on. You should be on more often.
D'artagnan

Post by D'artagnan »

SWKT Parachuter wrote: Don't be a drama mama, honeybums (typo, but keeping it).
Comrade! Welcome. I am the slightly reformed D'artagnan now. Nice Jab.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

You know what, you're right. I shouldn't be worrying about a small thing like this, I mean there is the tumbling economy, two corrupt politicians, as usual, running for office, Russian aggression, middle eastern aggression, classes, local election, and many other things that genuinely need to be worried about. Thank you for that clarification.
D'artagnan

Post by D'artagnan »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
You know what, you're right. I shouldn't be worrying about a small thing like this, I mean there is the tumbling economy, two corrupt politicians, as usual, running for office, Russian aggression, middle eastern aggression, classes, local election, and many other things that genuinely need to be worried about. Thank you for that clarification.
More melodramatics? You're either just being silly, which is probably the case, or... I dunno. But why though? Am I correct in guessing that you say inane things to get SWKT here and be snarky to you? I mean come on, not everything you say can be purposely inane.

So SWKT, I hope you can see through this too.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

D'artagnan wrote: More melodramatics? You're either just being silly, which is probably the case, or... I dunno. But why though? Am I correct in guessing that you say inane things to get SWKT here and be snarky to you? I mean come on, not everything you say can be purposely inane.
Aardvark.
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

My ipod loaded without any problems this morning. It made me happy.