Randomness 4, Randomness Rebooted

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

I practiced my violin for one hour today. I even enjoyed part of it!
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

yellow m&m wrote:I practiced my violin for one hour today. I even enjoyed part of it!
Yo ho lassie, ye ought be sayin' that ye rummaged around with that thar fancey instrument with dem strings. And tha' ye pillaged a village afta'.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
yellow m&m wrote:I practiced my violin for one hour today. I even enjoyed part of it!
Yo ho lassie, ye ought be sayin' that ye rummaged around with that thar fancey instrument with dem strings. And tha' ye pillaged a village afta'.
Me did no pillagin' of no village. Just rummaged about this here fridge and grabbed some tasty morsels for the eatin'.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Arr harr harr! Shiver me timbers and ahoy, matey!
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

We be looken for some barried treasure, aye maties?
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:We be looken for some barried treasure, aye maties?
Aye, Aye!
D'artagnan

Post by D'artagnan »

Oh. Miss Enchantedone sent me an email; she says she doesn't hate everyone, only Nanti, and that she was kidding.

As for her blog, she says that it was a technical error on her part. I think the error has been rectified.

And Nanti, I joke about her hating you.

Don't be expecting me to attempt to type like a pirate, I prefer pirates who know how to properly pronounce their words and know the basic laws of grammar, thank you very much.
Last edited by D'artagnan on Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SWKT Parachuter

Post by SWKT Parachuter »

D'artagnan wrote:Oh. Miss Enchantedone sent me an email, she says she doesn't hate everyone, only Nanti, that she was kidding.

As for her blog, she says that it was a technical error on her part. I think the error has been rectified.

And Nanti, I joke about her hating you.

Don't be expecting me to attempt to type like a pirate, I prefer pirates who know how to properly pronounce their words and know the basic laws of grammar, thank you very much.
If you love grammar so much, why don't you fix your comma splice in the first sentence? OH SNAP
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

You know, we have a few people here, and no one posts. Come now, you should at least something helpful to contribute to randomness, otherwise you are not living up to the standard of being a college/high school student.

Come now, don't be shy.
xkcd ***
Location: The spiritual BYU campus, but apparently not as Holy as BYU-I.

Post by xkcd *** »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:You know, we have a few people here, and no one posts. Come now, you should at least something helpful to contribute to randomness, otherwise you are not living up to the standard of being a college/high school student.

Come now, don't be shy.
I've been kinda out of it lately.

I didn't go to bed last night......... yeah.
But thick as you are, pay attention!
My words are a matter of Pride.

My Goal: To make enough money to hire Jeremy Irons, the voice of Scar from The Lion King, to follow me around and do my dialogue.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

xkcd *** wrote:
Nanti-SARRMM wrote:You know, we have a few people here, and no one posts. Come now, you should at least something helpful to contribute to randomness, otherwise you are not living up to the standard of being a college/high school student.

Come now, don't be shy.
I've been kinda out of it lately.

I didn't go to bed last night......... yeah.
And? I have a small cough and Gio is making me cough up a lung (come to the library and listen to the echoes of laughter.)

But I guess that is understandable.
xkcd ***

Post by xkcd *** »

Holy Cow. That Pirate translation is hilarious.

My Goal: To make enough money to hire Jeremy Irons, the voice of Scar from The Lion King, to follow me around and do my dialogue.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

xkcd *** wrote:Holy Cow. That Pirate translation is hilarious.
Toss in two mo' dubloons!
Rofl!!!!

Hooked?:
Lonesome
Searchin' For:
Lasses
Searchin' the seven seas for:
Makin Fleets and Routes fer Trade
Piratical Views:
Independent
Superstitions:
LDS
Giovanni Schwartz

A pirate, a pirate, a pirate, a pirate says ARRR!!!
Giovanni Schwartz

I changed my mind. I don't really want to post what I was going to say at all. ;D
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

It's been a boring weekend. The only interesting thing I did was go to the library. And deliver cookies to one of my cousins. And I got several good movies at DI, and increased my rather large collection of Chicken Soup books.
xkcd ***

Post by xkcd *** »

I just watched 6 guys compete in a gallon chugging contest.

Naturally they all ralphed.

Giovanni Schwartz

Excellent. Happy Sabbath, all.
Giovanni Schwartz

I just got on, and I saw that there were 8 guests on, besides me, and that no one was logged in.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Yeah, and then when there are 8 or more registered users signed in, and no one posts a thing.