48318-Waldorf and Sauron

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

Giovanni Schwartz

48318-Waldorf and Sauron

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

http://theboard.byu.edu/index.php?area=viewall&id=48318

So I totally already had it figured out by not using any of those methods. However, one of them confirmed it for me. But I knew before that.
Darth Fedora

Post by Darth Fedora »

Does stalking people run in your family?
Giovanni Schwartz

No. It was just a hunch.
Tao

Post by Tao »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:No. It was just a hunch.
Hunches run in your family?
Giovanni Schwartz

Maybe. I'm not sure. But before W/S even posted the incriminating blog post, I emailed Chilly, saying who I thought W/S was/were. What's the correct grammatical tense in this case?
chillygator
Board Princess

Post by chillygator »

Hmm...you did. And I never e-mailed back. Not my strong suit these days.
Giovanni Schwartz

It's all good. And I'm right, btw.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Hm. Looks like you're right, Chilly; you are the leading authority on identities of Board Writers.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Giovanni Schwartz

Well, duh! Chilly is the board super stalker!
chillygator
Board Princess

Post by chillygator »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:Hm. Looks like you're right, Chilly; you are the leading authority on identities of Board Writers.
How am I right? Gio got that one, not me (o:

I'll be right anyway, though.
Giovanni Schwartz

I think she was possibly referring to a possible previous conversation you may have had, in which you claimed to be the leading expert on Board Writer Identities.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Note to all: I'm sorry if I made it seem like Chilly is some kind of stalker or something. I was referring to a conversation we had a while ago and it was a joke.

Repeat: Chilly is not some kind of Board stalker. Honestly. ; ) (You should probably be more worried about me...)
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Giovanni Schwartz

Okay. I'm officially scared that bob is a board stalker.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Okay. I'm officially scared that bob is a board stalker.
You know Gio, it's not just her... It is all of us. We have all formed an alliance of board readers with goal of stalking all writers. We spy on the 13th floor of the SWKT, try to give the tunnel worms their own brand of food (and we have suffered a few losses that we have covered up too...), plant secret google satellite tracking equipment on their persons and much more. You would have been privy to this information sooner, but you are down in Arizona after all...
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Okay. I'm officially scared that bob is a board stalker.
You know Gio, it's not just her... It is all of us. We have all formed an alliance of board readers with goal of stalking all writers. We spy on the 13th floor of the SWKT, try to give the tunnel worms their own brand of food (and we have suffered a few losses that we have covered up too...), plant secret google satellite tracking equipment on their persons and much more. You would have been privy to this information sooner, but you are down in Arizona after all...
Shh, don't give away our secret!

Gio: don't belive him, we aren't stalkers! :^D
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

I never actually said I was, you know. Aye, it may seem to be quite clearly implied, but I could have just meant that I'm quite harmless and Chilly is even more harmless than I am.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

bobtheenchantedone wrote: I never actually said I was, you know. Aye, it may seem to be quite clearly implied, but I could have just meant that I'm quite harmless and Chilly is even more harmless than I am.
But that is just what they want you to think. Bob in fact is quite deadly with an Irish accent.
Giovanni Schwartz

You all scare me. For lent, I may give up the board mb, just like my mom gave up tracting for lent on her mission. (True story)
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:You all scare me. For lent, I may give up the board mb, just like my mom gave up tracting for lent on her mission. (True story)
Last year for lent I gave up the board. So I sort of had to give up the board mb, otherwise I would have caved after the first week.
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise