What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Bob, we need an answer to Gio's question, was it Tim the Enchanter that enchanted you? And if so, is it because of his bunny imitation or him being a pyro and being able to throw fireballs at will?
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

It wasn't Tim. Actually, the story is that when I was a baby, I was kissed by a fairy who then promised I would have ever-so-slightly magical blood running through my veins. What her reason was, we're not sure yet, but it's beginning to show in things I do every day. Little things, right now, like how I care for my siblings, but it proves that someday this magic will come out fully. And then... well, we can only guess.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.