49015 - bismark the writer

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

bismark
Old Man

49015 - bismark the writer

Post by bismark »

well folks, i think we should make it official: aside from chilly, i think i have the most answered questions on the board as a non-writer than anyone else. even to the point that dragon lady calls me a writer. please keep this in mind.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Re: 49015 - bismark the writer

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

bismark wrote:well folks, i think we should make it official: aside from chilly, i think i have the most answered questions on the board as a non-writer than anyone else. even to the point that dragon lady calls me a writer. please keep this in mind.
So are you just waiting to become a writer without applying, like how Humble Master did?
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
bismark
Old Man

Post by bismark »

nah i have no desire to be an official writer. i never even read the board anymore. i just on occasion log in and search for my name to see if anyone is talking about me.
Werf_Must

Post by Werf_Must »

Wait, you aren't/haven't ever been a writer?

Very odd, for some reason I thought you were
Dragon Lady

Post by Dragon Lady »

a) I didn't call bismark a writer. I simply listed him as a friend with other writers. I included Heartless Siren in there as well who is also not a writer.
b) Humble Master had to apply. In fact, I would list him as one of the top 5 applications of all time. Brutus gave him a thumbs up, even though he wasn't female and even though he lived in Michigan. Both were serious no-nos in Brutus' eyes. Also, Humble Master's application simply rocked. There are writers who haven't applied... but Humble Master isn't one of them.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

bismark wrote:well folks, i think we should make it official: aside from chilly, i think i have the most answered questions on the board as a non-writer than anyone else. even to the point that dragon lady calls me a writer. please keep this in mind.
I don't know. When I checked a couple years ago, I had the most questions. Maybe we should ask them which one of us has the most. ;D
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Dragon Lady wrote: b) Humble Master had to apply...
My mistake.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
chillygator
Board Princess

Post by chillygator »

DL, you didn't mention me (outright), should I be offended? (o:
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

I have a high percentage of comments posted. I don't submit that many, but when I do, they are typically posted.