41828--Bismark the Buffalo

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

Giovanni Schwartz

41828--Bismark the Buffalo

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

http://theboard.byu.edu/index.php?area=viewall&id=41828

I figured out why this is!

http://www.amazon.com/Underwear-Mary-El ... 080758309X

The buffalo is grouchy. And his name is Bismark! That's why, dear friends.
bismark
Old Man

Post by bismark »

even i'm confused.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

There is also this.

But I think I get what Gio is talking about, I found a description of the book Underwear that Gio linked to.

If you scroll down most of the way, some lady says,
Read the book Underwear by Mary Elise Monsell. I have a zeroxed copy of a pair of underwear the children decorate using
sequins, glitter, ribbon, buttons etc. The book is about Zachary Zebra and Orfo Orangutan who love underwear in all colors, prints and styles. Every year they go together to the World's Greatest Grassland Underwear Fair. But Bismark Buffalo is always sad and grumpy. Of course, he does not like underwear. "Buffalo don't wear underwear!" he bellows. The grassland animals feel sorry for Bismark. But then they get an idea--an idea about underwear and an idea about Bismark. And at last, Bismark finds the fun in underwear, underwear, underwear.
There is also another description of the book here.

I for one hope bismark wears underwear, but maybe that is just me.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Imogen
Picky Interloper

Post by Imogen »

haha, this made me think of my friend's daughter. we were backstage at christmas carol, and she had just had ballet, so she didn't have any panties on (they're not allowed to have them under leotards), and when she was changing into her costume she started dancing around going "no panties! no panties!" totally naked. ah to be 5 again.

perhaps Bismark the Buffalo's friends don't know the joys of the no panties dance.
beautiful, dirty, rich