Underpants!

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Underpants!

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Black Sheep, I think I know the answer to your conundrum in #49818 about the prince retaining his underwear. Clearly he was wearing more than one pair, he had to. If not then millions of little children would see his little cheek, getting him in deep water with Disney and the law. I think it is part of the contract with their cartoon employees have to wear at least two sets of underwear in case some animals bites you in the rear. In fact it's probably an iron clad, pixie dust infused contract that there is no hope of escaping.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
TheBlackSheep
The Best

Post by TheBlackSheep »

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

You know, I can take that.
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

Although there is a Disney movie, that while I love it, scandalized me as a child because of the appearance of an unclothed bottom. Now you obviously can't see anything, but still I was shocked when I realized what was on the screen. And yes, it is an official Disney film, not one that we always assign the Disney name to but really isn't. And it was live action. And I now own the film and love it just as much as ever. And now I don't feel like telling you what movie, but I will anyway. It's the 1960 Pollyanna.
chillygator
Board Princess

Post by chillygator »

I was always bothered in Meet Me In St. Louis where the one girl (whose name eludes me) is wearing a white bathing suit that is totally wet (and clomping up the stairs in big, black shoes, but that's another issue). Who, besides maybe Paris Hilton, wears white when swimming?
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

chillygator wrote:I was always bothered in Meet Me In St. Louis where the one girl (whose name eludes me) is wearing a white bathing suit that is totally wet (and clomping up the stairs in big, black shoes, but that's another issue). Who, besides maybe Paris Hilton, wears white when swimming?
Doing a Google image search of 'White Swimwear' actually reveals many people that do wear that type of swimwear.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
chillygator
Board Princess

Post by chillygator »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
chillygator wrote:I was always bothered in Meet Me In St. Louis where the one girl (whose name eludes me) is wearing a white bathing suit that is totally wet (and clomping up the stairs in big, black shoes, but that's another issue). Who, besides maybe Paris Hilton, wears white when swimming?
Doing a Google image search of 'White Swimwear' actually reveals many people that do wear that type of swimwear.
In other news, I didn't want to know (o:

Now Google Search "white swimwear with big, black boots". Actually, don't. I don't want to be appalled by that, either.