#49414 Passing Stones

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

#49414 Passing Stones

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Here!

Well. I'm in awe.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Darth Fedora

Post by Darth Fedora »

Ooh, I want to lose nine pounds! Thanks for the tip, HFAC!
Foreman

Post by Foreman »

Not like this, you don't. That's called "bulimia."
NerdGirl
President of the Lutheran Sisterhood Gun Club

Post by NerdGirl »

I can't even believe you guys actually did that. That's true dedication right there.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

I agree. Very impressive! And I was glad to see that HFAC still get's together now and then. :D
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Fredjikrang wrote:I agree. Very impressive! And I was glad to see that HFAC still get's together now and then. :D
Considering they're brothers, this might be an eternal team up, even after retirement.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Foreman wrote:Not like this, you don't. That's called "bulimia."
Wait, I thought bulimia came from the other end?
Neologism

Post by Neologism »

Maybe so few people use this as a way of losing weight that they haven't come up with a name for it yet, so I think the bulimia might be appropriate...

But, wait, are Foreman and Claudio actually brothers? I think I missed that boat...
or so this werf thinks...
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Hey, Neo! Foreman and Claudio are brothers!
vorpal blade

Post by vorpal blade »

I agree. Impressive research. Interesting write up Claudio and Foreman. Good job.
Darth Fedora

Post by Darth Fedora »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:
Foreman wrote:Not like this, you don't. That's called "bulimia."
Wait, I thought bulimia came from the other end?
I think anything that makes you...prematurely expel something you ate is bulimia.
Neologism

Post by Neologism »

Thanks, Gio. I guess I needed that one spelled out for me. I did think it was a little bit odd that they were both going to the same place for Christmas at "home," but hey, some friends do that.

BTW, Foreman and Claudio, that totally made my day and I even made my mom read it and she was chuckling throughout. You guys are pretty much my heroes now. (Not that you weren't before or anything...)
or so this werf thinks...
Foreman

Post by Foreman »

Point the first: From the Wikipedia article on Bulimia, here's one of the key symptoms- "Recurrent inappropriate compensatory behavior to prevent weight gain, such as: self-induced vomiting; misuse of laxatives, diuretics, or other medications; fasting; excessive exercise."

Point the second: Yep, Claudio and I are brothas from the same motha. See also http://theboard.byu.edu/index.php?area=viewall&id=42857 and http://theboard.byu.edu/index.php?area=viewall&id=43219 . We were not the first, nor do I think we will be the last siblings who write concurrently.

Point the third: Thanks for the feedback! We like knowing that someone reads and enjoys these things we put so much time and effort into (we're not kidding when we said the research alone took hours). Whoo!
Quiet Lamb

Post by Quiet Lamb »

Oh my goodness, the things writers do for their readers! HFAC, you need a dedication to readers award. Just sayin'.