The Secret Meeting

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

C, I will not be able to join you. Management has decided to have cleaning checks tomorrow.

I do hope you have fun though.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
dzhonatan

Post by dzhonatan »

I'm in the Wilk finishing my term paper pending further arrivals. It's quite pleasant; you should all come.
C is for
um Administrator

Post by C is for »

Ooh, I'm here now too! (Blizzard in Northern Utah = slower transportation.) You can find me in the ... Terrace, surrounded by blue curtains. Awesome, everyone should come partake of half a broken candy cane.

Oh, and Sam, it's okay. I hold cleaning checks in high esteem.
dzhonatan

Post by dzhonatan »

Well, that was fun.
C is for
um Administrator

Post by C is for »

dzhonatan wrote:Well, that was fun.
Sure was. If a bit ... weird.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

C is for wrote:
dzhonatan wrote:Well, that was fun.
Sure was. If a bit ... weird.
I believe this calls for a story...
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
dzhonatan

Post by dzhonatan »

Oh, nothing really exceptional happened. C and I showed up and another guy who is a mutual friend of sorts of ours but, to the best of my knowledge, is not among the boardfolk. We sat and talked and played card games (Monopoly Deal and Scrabble Slam). No passerby[1] were injured by flying projectiles.

Then I decided I'd better finish my term paper that was due by midnight (besides which, it was nearly 3 and I hadn't had lunch yet), so we split.

[1] I think this makes an excellent collective noun.
C is for
um Administrator

Post by C is for »

Yeah, it wasn't like super weird. It was almost like meeting random strangers from the internet, but I know DZ and my other friend from totally outside the Board (and, like he said, the other guy doesn't even read the Board) so it ... wasn't really.

Sam, if you want a better story, get ahold of me and I will spin you a more fascinating tale.