#55618, or maybe #55069, Stale Board?

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

vorpal blade

#55618, or maybe #55069, Stale Board?

Post by vorpal blade »

I've found the Board to be very entertaining lately.

#55069, about facts of each of the 100 Typing Monkeys, was particularly clever and hilarious. It made me wonder who the author really is. I imagine a lot of work went into that answer, and I would like the author to know I really appreciated it.
NerdGirl
President of the Lutheran Sisterhood Gun Club

Post by NerdGirl »

I also think the Board has been really good lately. Good questions, and good answers. The one thing that does have me a bit worried is that the number of questions seemed to be going down for a while (but I think it's starting to pick up again). That just makes me worry a bit that our "instant gratification" culture has started to make people less interested in submitting questions to a board that takes 100 hours to answer them. I just hope enough people keep sending in questions to keep the Board going for quite a few more years. Part of the whole appeal of the Board for me is the waiting for an answer. It's nice to have something to look forward to. :)
NerdGirl
President of the Lutheran Sisterhood Gun Club

Post by NerdGirl »

And today's horcrux question was further evidence of the continued awesomeness of the 100 Hour Board.
C is for
um Administrator

Post by C is for »

100 Typing Monkeys have an account here on the message board! You could send them a PM or email. Here's the email address listed:

100TypingMonkeys (at) gmail com

It probably forwards to the address of the author.
100 Typing Monkeys
Board Writer

Re: #55618, or maybe #55069, Stale Board?

Post by 100 Typing Monkeys »

vorpal blade wrote:I've found the Board to be very entertaining lately.

#55069, about facts of each of the 100 Typing Monkeys, was particularly clever and hilarious. It made me wonder who the author really is.
Thank you very much. #100 was the primary compiler of the facts listed.

It's always good to know that lengthy answers get read by someone, despite what #92 thought.
vorpal blade

Post by vorpal blade »

Wow! I wasn't expecting this.

Thank you #100.

Yes, #92 was too pessimistic. And, speaking of #92, I'm glad #39 found out. :)