Random Ramblings of the Sixth Kind

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

C is for wrote:The bit about Edward and turtlenecks?

Yeah, I'm not in the mood to smile tonight.

You still didn't see my part. ] =

But that's okay. I hopes you gets happier soon, C4.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

My brother is getting an adorable small Husky. A special breed. $600-$1800, but ADORABLE.

http://www.alaskankleekai.net/NUNACHUAK ... %20002.JPG
http://www.alaskankleekai.net/EKWOK%20100320%20020.JPG
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Marduk
Most Attractive Mod

Post by Marduk »

Huskies are beautiful, beautiful dogs. We've had maybe...15? In the course of my lifetime. They are sweet, regal, and very very loving. I highly recommend them, in any variety.
NerdGirl
President of the Lutheran Sisterhood Gun Club

Post by NerdGirl »

I love Huskies! I've never had one, but I've met a few and they are very gentle and sweet.
C is for
um Administrator

Post by C is for »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:
C is for wrote:The bit about Edward and turtlenecks?

Yeah, I'm not in the mood to smile tonight.

You still didn't see my part. ] =

But that's okay. I hopes you gets happier soon, C4.
Oh, did you mean the bit about ninja vampire epic robots? That wasn't there when I looked last night.
bob wrote:My brother is getting an adorable small Husky. A special breed. $600-$1800, but ADORABLE.
Oh, you're going with the puppy! It will be so cute.
Giovanni Schwartz

C is for wrote:Oh, did you mean the bit about ninja vampire epic robots?
No, the part where I compared Borgnoscente to Edward and asked him to take me. And then I was told that the borg uses nanobots, and... Here. I'll just republish the whole convo (oh, I'm hip), why don't I?

byucognoscente: YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. borg.byu.edu
scentofthesun: @byucognoscente i love the borg. how do i become assimilated?
byucognoscente: @scentofthesun ASSIMILATION IS EASY. JUST STAND AROUND AND DON'T WEAR A TURTLENECK. WE WILL BE THERE SOON
Gio_S: @byucognoscente Wait, the borg is like Vampires? OMG EDWARD TAKE ME NEXT!!!!!11
byucognoscente: @Gio_S THE BORG INJECT NANOMACHINES INTO YOUR NECK TO ASSIMILATE YOU, NOT GIVE YOU HICKEYS. THIS IS NOT HUMOROUS.
Gio_S: @byucognoscente so you're like robot Edward?!?! OMG this is the best day EVAR! Are you ninjas too???? Epic robot ninja Edward's!

Okay, so the last thing I said wasn't really that funny. But that's okay. "THE BORG INJECT NANOMACHINES INTO YOUR NECK TO ASSIMILATE YOU, NOT GIVE YOU HICKEYS.
C is for
um Administrator

Post by C is for »

There was an earthquake here...

And I totally didn't feel a thing.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

Um, hi?

I'm going to Houston. And I never know how much to say. I feel I'm either saying too much or too little. If you read my blog, you know why. If not, you probably don't care.

And now's the part where I go all emo.
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
Giovanni Schwartz

PUT DOWN THE KNIFE. [ =

You know I love you. And you can talk to me any time.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:
You know I love you. And you can talk to me any time.
Aww, thanks. But I really couldn't talk to you any time unless I had your cell phone number... ;)
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
Giovanni Schwartz

Apparently you can now view facebook in leetspeak.

It's more annoying than anything else.

Also, Google has like 6 times as many languages as facebook.
Marduk
Most Attractive Mod

Post by Marduk »

HAY U GUYZ!

I'm so excited... I just found out (granted, like a month late, but whatever) that Sarah Mclachlan is releasing a new album in June! I love, love, LOVE Sarah Mclachlan (e.g., even though she is married, I would consider becoming her second husband in a reverse polygamous relationship) and I can only announce that love on these anonymous(ish) forums, since my heterosexuality would otherwise become severely suspect.

This is so awesome guys! Tell me I'm not the only one who loves Sarah this much!
Gimgimno
Cotton-headed Ninny-muggins

Post by Gimgimno »

Her version of "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" with BNL is probably the one of the best arrangements of that song, ever. I'm not a rabid fan of hers, but she gets a tip of my hat for that song, if nothing else.

For those of you who haven't--do yourself a service and add it to next Christmas' playlist. It's a keeper.
Foreman

Post by Foreman »

Marduk wrote:I love, love, LOVE Sarah Mclachlan (e.g., even though she is married, I would consider becoming her second husband in a reverse polygamous relationship) and I can only announce that love on these anonymous(ish) forums, since my heterosexuality would otherwise become severely suspect.
The word you're looking for is "polyandry." Or "polyandrous," in this sentence. And didn't you just invite a bunch of people over to your house? Not so anonymous then...
Gimgimno wrote:Her version of "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" with BNL is probably the one of the best arrangements of that song, ever. I'm not a rabid fan of hers, but she gets a tip of my hat for that song, if nothing else.

For those of you who haven't--do yourself a service and add it to next Christmas' playlist. It's a keeper.
True dat. I also quite enjoy "Song for a Winter's Night," though I'm pretty sure it is made of pure melancholy.
Marduk
Most Attractive Mod

Post by Marduk »

Foreman wrote:The word you're looking for is "polyandry." Or "polyandrous," in this sentence. And didn't you just invite a bunch of people over to your house? Not so anonymous then...
Yeah, but it didn't look like anyone was interested. So my anonymity survives again! To fight another day, beleaguered and punch-drunk.
C is for
um Administrator

Post by C is for »

Marduk wrote:
Foreman wrote:The word you're looking for is "polyandry." Or "polyandrous," in this sentence. And didn't you just invite a bunch of people over to your house? Not so anonymous then...
Yeah, but it didn't look like anyone was interested. So my anonymity survives again! To fight another day, beleaguered and punch-drunk.
Helpful hint: make a new topic if you want people to pay attention to your invitations.
Marduk
Most Attractive Mod

Post by Marduk »

I dunno though, I feel as though I'm usurping party power from Bob. Bob's the party girl, not me.
C is for
um Administrator

Post by C is for »

Marduk wrote:I dunno though, I feel as though I'm usurping party power from Bob. Bob's the party girl, not me.
You can be the party boy, though.
Giovanni Schwartz

C is for wrote:
Marduk wrote:I dunno though, I feel as though I'm usurping party power from Bob. Bob's the party girl, not me.
You can be the party boy, though.
I'm sensing a new title for someone...
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

I would, but unfortunately he needs to stay "moderator." Kinda important to let people know he has some authority. : )
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.