Goodbye, Saint Seb

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

Marduk
Most Attractive Mod

Goodbye, Saint Seb

Post by Marduk »

Didn't have much time to get to know you, but what I did get to know, I liked. I wish you would've been around longer; between The Black Sheep and you, it seems the board is losing much of its impassioned compassionate voice. I suppose different times see different ideological shifts. Ah well.

Back on point, If you have time, we wouldn't mind seeing you here. The time dedication is less, and it still gives a chance for your voice to be heard. If not, it has been good to get a glimpse into your personality.
Deus ab veritas
UnluckyStuntman

Post by UnluckyStuntman »

ditto to Marduk's post. and what's with all these writers retiring at once? crazy...
Gimgimno
Cotton-headed Ninny-muggins

Post by Gimgimno »

Marduk, I RESENT THAT YOU DON'T THINK I'M IMPASSIONED AND COMPASSIONATE.

Also, Sebs--you should come back once your life becomes more manageable. Plus also, stop thinking about CK and I all of the time. I know that you miss us so much that you start to see parts of us in other people, but really--it's completely inappropriate, especially if you knew what your future self did to our future selves.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Gim, I'm the passionate one, remember?

But I echo my sentiments on Twitter. Why is it that every writer that I become FB friends with either recently retired, or retires soon after? (See: Krebscout, TBS, and Saint Seb.)
Waldorf and Sauron

Post by Waldorf and Sauron »

Why is it that every writer that I become FB friends with either recently retired, or retires soon after?
Because being stalked is creepy. :D
C is for
um Administrator

Post by C is for »

Waldorf and Sauron wrote:
Why is it that every writer that I become FB friends with either recently retired, or retires soon after?
Whatever, it's flattering.

I'll miss you Saint Seb! I liked you.
Marduk
Most Attractive Mod

Post by Marduk »

At least I am stalker free. I have never friended a former writer.

Er, except Krebscout, but that doesn't count. She started it.
Deus ab veritas
NerdGirl
President of the Lutheran Sisterhood Gun Club

Post by NerdGirl »

Bye! I will miss you, and I hope you stop by the message board and see us sometime! And I second Gimdude's suggestion of coming back when your life gets less crazy.
TheBlackSheep
The Best

Post by TheBlackSheep »

I already told you this, but I was so sad when I saw you retired! Sorry you're not currently writing, but I'm glad I got to know you better. Best of luck, and see you soon.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Waldorf and Sauron wrote:
Hey, Waldorf is the only writer that I actually friended. And that was after she had told me her name flat out. The others friended me.
Damasta

Post by Damasta »

Best of luck, SS.
I am Ellipsissy...
Commander Keen

Post by Commander Keen »

Gimgimno wrote:Marduk, I RESENT THAT YOU DON'T THINK I'M IMPASSIONED AND COMPASSIONATE.

Also, Sebs--you should come back once your life becomes more manageable. Plus also, stop thinking about CK and I all of the time. I know that you miss us so much that you start to see parts of us in other people, but really--it's completely inappropriate, especially if you knew what your future self did to our future selves.
Heh heh. Yeah, the saddening news of her retirement is much softened by the fact that I knew her in real life prior to her writership. And that we have (very) future parties without her...BBQ!

Meanwhile, the rest of us will continue to be jerks sans compassion. :roll:

And I don't use emoticons very often
<insert smarmy quote here>
Seb

Re: Goodbye, Saint Seb

Post by Seb »

I just now saw this. You guys are awesome (MINUS CK AND GIM)