Hello Members

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
progamer22j9

Hello Members

Post by progamer22j9 »

I was browsing this forum for the past couple days and finally decided to join. In order to comply with forum rules I decided to introduce myself. I live in France I have a wonderful family of five that I plan on taking to Germany over the next two weeks. I will post some pictures for you to see from our trip. Talk to you soon and thank you in advance for the warm welcomes.
C is for
um Administrator

Re: Hello Members

Post by C is for »

I love posts like this. You can't tell anymore because I deleted him, but his location was New Zealand.

Also, did y'all know it was a rule to introduce yourselves? So many new members have been slacking.
Dead Cat
Completed

Post by Dead Cat »

I'm just surprised the guy didn't put it on the "Meet and Greet" forum. And I don't think I ever--officially--introduced myself. Of course the "Introduce Yourselves!" thread was made just over a year ago and I've been on here for three...

So, belatedly, this is my introduction:

I'm studying Civil Engineering at BYU. I love reading, writing, dancing, singing, most kinds of music (especially the old stuff), and the Board. I have only one account on the Board, but I did make a second account for the Board Board once.
Anyone who's been paying attention might notice that my signatures tend to be about something death in a lighthearted way. I'm actually quite squeamish and it took me months to convince myself to read I am Not a Serial Killer. I also have no gift for discussing political issues and I naturally gravitate towards things that are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.
"If you don't put enough commas in, you won't know where to breathe and will die of asphyxiation"

--Jasper Fforde
chillygator
Board Princess

Post by chillygator »

If we're going to turn spam posts into a discussion, then I'm taking out the link to whatever site he had on there. But, yes, continue with introductions.
C is for
um Administrator

Post by C is for »

chillygator wrote:If we're going to turn spam posts into a discussion, then I'm taking out the link to whatever site he had on there. But, yes, continue with introductions.
You're no fun. An unspoken rule of introductions is to include your favorite links to sketchy sites. Also say where you're from and where you're taking your family on vacation.

I'm from Tobago and I'm taking my family of 3 to Sandwich Islands for vacation tomorrow. Would you like to see pictures? I will upload them.
Defy V

Post by Defy V »

How are you board members. I'm from Jakarta and I'm taking my family to Iceland. Here are the pictures of the sketch.

link
NerdGirl
President of the Lutheran Sisterhood Gun Club

Post by NerdGirl »

I am going to threadjack this spam thread to tell you all that I am officially going to medical school next year. And also I unclogged my drain. It has been a very successful week.
thebigcheese
Someone's Favorite

Post by thebigcheese »

NerdGirl wrote:I am going to threadjack this spam thread to tell you all that I am officially going to medical school next year. And also I unclogged my drain. It has been a very successful week.
Haha, well I'm glad that those two things are on par with one another. Congrats!
Katya
Board Board Patron Saint

Post by Katya »

NerdGirl wrote:I am going to threadjack this spam thread to tell you all that I am officially going to medical school next year. And also I unclogged my drain. It has been a very successful week.
Congrats! I did that once, too. (Unclogged a drain, not went to med school.)
chillygator
Board Princess

Post by chillygator »

Was the drain unclogging like Hailey on Modern Family with the tears and the gagging? That's probably how I would do it.

Congratulations on them both! (o:
Dragon Lady

Post by Dragon Lady »

Yellow tried to unclog my drain for me once when we were dating and ended up breaking the pipe off instead. I went without a sink in my bathroom for 6 weeks. No one can say he isn't tough! :)
chillygator
Board Princess

Post by chillygator »

Dragon Lady wrote:Yellow tried to unclog my drain for me once when we were dating and ended up breaking the pipe off instead. I went without a sink in my bathroom for 6 weeks. No one can say he isn't tough! :)
I feel like I might have pictures of this? Now it makes me want to look.
Dragon Lady

Post by Dragon Lady »

chillygator wrote:
Dragon Lady wrote:Yellow tried to unclog my drain for me once when we were dating and ended up breaking the pipe off instead. I went without a sink in my bathroom for 6 weeks. No one can say he isn't tough! :)
I feel like I might have pictures of this? Now it makes me want to look.
If you don't, I do. Somewhere...