Girls.

Your chance to pontificate on the subject of your choice. (Please keep it PG-rated.)
Craig Jessop
Pulchritudinous

Re: Girls.

Post by Craig Jessop »

Probably for a male, too. I mean, think about it. There would be nothing worse than a motorcycling, chaps clad woman hungering for your flesh, especially in a non-lusty way.
Laser Jock
Tech Admin

Post by Laser Jock »

Craig Jessop wrote:Probably for a male, too. I mean, think about it. There would be nothing worse than a motorcycling, chaps clad woman hungering for your flesh, especially in a non-lusty way.
Man. It'd been a few days since this thread was updated, so when I saw your post I couldn't remember any context for the thread at all. (And your post happened to be at the top of a new page.) It was confusing, to say the least. :)
Dragon Lady

Post by Dragon Lady »

Laser Jock wrote:
Craig Jessop wrote:Probably for a male, too. I mean, think about it. There would be nothing worse than a motorcycling, chaps clad woman hungering for your flesh, especially in a non-lusty way.
Man. It'd been a few days since this thread was updated, so when I saw your post I couldn't remember any context for the thread at all. (And your post happened to be at the top of a new page.) It was confusing, to say the least. :)
Seconded.
Wisteria

Post by Wisteria »

But it would make for a great title bar.