Elder Scwartz

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Portia

Elder Scwartz

Post by Portia »

I feel like that Giovanni guy left on his mission nearly half a decade ago. Is he back? Anyone know?
Indefinite Integral

Re: Elder Scwartz

Post by Indefinite Integral »

I don't remember exactly, but I know it was after I came, which was June of last year. That is, if I'm remembering correctly off the top of my head.
"The pursuit of mathematics is a divine madness of the human spirit." ~ Alfred North Whitehead
Dead Cat
Completed

Post by Dead Cat »

"If you don't put enough commas in, you won't know where to breathe and will die of asphyxiation"

--Jasper Fforde
krebscout

Post by krebscout »

Shouldn't Fredjikrang be back any day now?
Dead Cat
Completed

Post by Dead Cat »

krebscout wrote:Shouldn't Fredjikrang be back any day now?
This was the last time he posted.

Wasn't Ƥ. Ɗ. Kirĸe on a mission too, or am I remembering things wrong?
"If you don't put enough commas in, you won't know where to breathe and will die of asphyxiation"

--Jasper Fforde
mic0

Post by mic0 »

I'm only a little sad that no one remembers this question: http://theboard.byu.edu/questions/62452/

But it's okay, I understand. :) Also, Kirke "mysteriously disappeared for two years" and should be back in early 2012, I'm pretty sure.
Dead Cat
Completed

Post by Dead Cat »

mic0 wrote:I'm only a little sad that no one remembers this question: http://theboard.byu.edu/questions/62452/

But it's okay, I understand. :) Also, Kirke "mysteriously disappeared for two years" and should be back in early 2012, I'm pretty sure.
When I clicked on it I remembered, I just found it easier to search Fred's posts.

--Jasper Fforde
Craig Jessop
Pulchritudinous

Post by Craig Jessop »

Portia wrote:I feel like that Giovanni guy left on his mission nearly half a decade ago. Is he back? Anyone know?
I just found this thread looking for another thread (that I'll probably eventually find.

Elder Giovanni Schwartz happens to be my brother in real life. He gets home at the beginning of July from his mission in Taiwan!!! And today (April 5) is his birthday!
Portia

Re: Elder ScHwartz

Post by Portia »

Craig Jessop wrote:
Portia wrote:I feel like that Giovanni guy left on his mission nearly half a decade ago. Is he back? Anyone know?
I just found this thread looking for another thread (that I'll probably eventually find.

Elder Giovanni Schwartz happens to be my brother in real life. He gets home at the beginning of July from his mission in Taiwan!!! And today (April 5) is his birthday!
Happy birthday, Giovanni!