mission paper timeline

Don't have 100 hours, or answered your question yourself? Ask for help and post your answers here!
S.A.M.

Re: mission paper timeline

Post by S.A.M. »

Zed,

I don't know anyone who wondered what life would have been like had they not served a mission, and many who wonder what it would be like if they had.

Take your time though, to decide on what to do. The decision, either way, should leave you feeling good, not stressed and confused.
Zedability

Post by Zedability »

S.A.M. wrote:Zed,

I don't know anyone who wondered what life would have been like had they not served a mission, and many who wonder what it would be like if they had.

Take your time though, to decide on what to do. The decision, either way, should leave you feeling good, not stressed and confused.
Thank you. I really needed to hear that today.
thatonemom

Post by thatonemom »

In case anyone was curious, this article from the Deseret News talks about the increase in missionary applicants. I think it's safe to say it may take a little longer than it used to for papers to be processed/calls extended.
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8655 ... .html?pg=1

But holy cow, that's pretty cool.
Sparklebreeze

Post by Sparklebreeze »

Seems like for every person I know getting a call for March or later, there's another one whose report date is the beginning of January. I think it really depends.