Post-election jubilee

Don't have 100 hours, or answered your question yourself? Ask for help and post your answers here!
Katya
Board Board Patron Saint

Post-election jubilee

Post by Katya »

Is there a place on fb where I can see all of the friends I've blocked from my newsfeed in one place?
UnluckyStuntman

Re: Post-election jubilee

Post by UnluckyStuntman »

You can if you add all of them to a list (like what you put your family members and classmates in).
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Hahahaha I love the title of this thread. You can go to... I can't find it. Somewhere in settings, maybe? I don't remember. And am on a facebook diet (also as a result of the election), so I'm not willing to spend too much time looking. But it does exist. Somewhere. Keep your chin up, lassie!
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

I don't understand you guys. Being on Facebook on the days around the election is half the fun! I'm still occasionally getting into arguments.

...of course, I'm saying this as someone who has already lost one friend and may have lost another, so take that with a grain of salt.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Katya
Board Board Patron Saint

Post by Katya »

UnluckyStuntman wrote:You can if you add all of them to a list (like what you put your family members and classmates in).
I blocked them one by one (because they went crazy one by one), but now I don't remember who I blocked (or how to unblock them). So I can't add them to a list because I'm trying to find all of them in the first place.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Found it. See on the left side where it says "News Feed"? Well, hover just to the left of that, and a little pencil with "Edit" will pop up. Click it. The rest is magic.
Katya
Board Board Patron Saint

Post by Katya »

Thankee!