Snoring

Your chance to pontificate on the subject of your choice. (Please keep it PG-rated.)
Craig Jessop
Pulchritudinous

Snoring

Post by Craig Jessop »

I am currently posting on Facebook and pretending to work on a paper, but there is a kid sleeping nearby me in the library who is SNORING. I can abide many things, but snoring is not one of them.
Zedability

Re: Snoring

Post by Zedability »

I once fell asleep on my couch with my head in a really awkward position, and was apparently snoring for a while before I snored so loudly that I woke myself up. I was super embarrassed.
Genuine Article
Board Writer

Post by Genuine Article »

As a snorer I'm here to say that it's 100% okay to wake up someone snoring in a public place. They'll probably be glad you did.
NerdGirl
President of the Lutheran Sisterhood Gun Club

Post by NerdGirl »

I once fell asleep in class and started making weird noises and woke myself up.
Emiliana
The Other Token Non-Mormon

Post by Emiliana »

Today at work I had a migraine and fell asleep at the teacher's desk. I woke up when the rolly-chair started sliding out from under me.

/tangent
Marduk
Most Attractive Mod

Post by Marduk »

My brother once fell asleep in Spanish class repeatedly, and kept waking himself up by farting. Except, he didn't realize he was doing it. So he would fall asleep again. After a few times, a friend was cracking up too much, so my brother asked him what was going on, and so the friend told him.
Deus ab veritas