Happy Days in Random Chatter 10

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Dragon Lady

Re: Happy Days in Random Chatter 10

Post by Dragon Lady »

Average is 5-6, but normal is 4-7. She's got a lot of older friends that are totally jealous right now because they want to lose their teeth and haven't yet.

Apparently early teething (as a baby) is a sign of early lost teeth. Which is also a sign of early puberty. It just keeps getting better and better...
Portia

Post by Portia »

Dragon Lady wrote:Average is 5-6, but normal is 4-7. She's got a lot of older friends that are totally jealous right now because they want to lose their teeth and haven't yet.

Apparently early teething (as a baby) is a sign of early lost teeth. Which is also a sign of early puberty. It just keeps getting better and better...
I had tooth development about 4 years ahead of average, but I had late puberty. If that's any comfort.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

I had baby teeth forever. Like, I think they pulled one out when I was in my teens. My little sister got a bunch pulled in her teens.
UffishThought

Post by UffishThought »

I still have a baby tooth!

Of course, there's no permanent tooth that goes along with it, so hopefully I keep it a long time.
Giovanni Schwartz

I would still have a baby tooth, but they had to pull it out because it was sinking into my jawbone. So now I tell people I have implants.
Portia

Post by Portia »

Being Facebook friends with Craig Jessop meant that I was reminded of the existence of the Nanti-SARRRMMM. Auuuuuuugh!
Giovanni Schwartz

Bahahaha that guy.
Tally M.

Post by Tally M. »

My mom's book is officially coming out this week! And she's recording the audiobook! It's AWESOME GUYS!
Portia

Post by Portia »

Tally M. wrote:My mom's book is officially coming out this week! And she's recording the audiobook! It's AWESOME GUYS!
That's exciting! Fiction or non-fiction?
Tally M.

Post by Tally M. »

Portia wrote:
Tally M. wrote:My mom's book is officially coming out this week! And she's recording the audiobook! It's AWESOME GUYS!
Non-fiction, discussing the recession and how people dealt with it--paralleling the use of memorials in the Old Testament.
Dragon Lady

Post by Dragon Lady »

Tally M. wrote:
Portia wrote:
Non-fiction, discussing the recession and how people dealt with it--paralleling the use of memorials in the Old Testament.
I dismissed this out of mind until you said Old Testament. Then I reread it. That's awesome. Good for her!
Portia

Post by Portia »

Some very classy gowns at the Golden Globes. Caitlin FitzGerald, Elisabeth Moss, and Olivia Wilde all had dresses that could be worn at BYU, and Tina Fey, Lupita Nyong'o, and Julianna Margulies looked smashing as well.
bismark
Old Man

Post by bismark »

anyone else remember these? http://www.pinterest.com/pin/35606653273722397/ i am upset they are no longer available.
Whistler

Post by Whistler »

yes, I remember them with fondness... the perfect graham cracker for those who have grown out of teddy grahams.
Squirrel
Board Writer

Post by Squirrel »

Hi guys :-)
Marduk
Most Attractive Mod

Post by Marduk »

Squirrel wrote:Hi guys :-)
Squirrel!
Deus ab veritas
SmurfBlueSnuggie

Post by SmurfBlueSnuggie »

I'm having a conversation right now about kissing. A detailed conversation about making out, in fact. With a guy I've never met. Who has left the church (so I wouldn't date him), but was introduced to me online by my dad. And we've been flirting a bit. And now we're analyzing our opinions of different kissing techniques.

This has got to rank up at the top for most bizarre conversation in my life.
It doesn't matter what happened to get you to today, beyond shaping your understanding. What really matters is where you go from here.
Tally M.

Post by Tally M. »

Parted my hair on the right side instead of the left for the past couple of days. It still feels weird...and I'm still trying to decide if I want to keep it this way.
SmurfBlueSnuggie

Post by SmurfBlueSnuggie »

Tally M. wrote:Parted my hair on the right side instead of the left for the past couple of days. It still feels weird...and I'm still trying to decide if I want to keep it this way.
I did that the other day! I felt super glamorous. Now I want to wait a few weeks and turn it back.
It doesn't matter what happened to get you to today, beyond shaping your understanding. What really matters is where you go from here.
Portia

Post by Portia »

I can't tell if Helvetica, the Perfume is a joke or not.