Arab/Israeli relations

Don't have 100 hours, or answered your question yourself? Ask for help and post your answers here!
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Arab/Israeli relations

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Ok, So I always wondered why they were killing each other, and had vaguely assumed before that it was an extreme case of sibling rivalry, back from Isaac and Ishmael. Then with the 60th anniversary and reading the news, I read more about it, but it confused me more, upon looking, I discovered that The Captain had already answered this question with full details.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Ah, The Captain. I was in that part of the archives not too long ago...
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

yeah, I have read more of the Captain's responses, and now am interested in know what happened to werf. All I can gather is that the original Captain disappeared for a time due to relationship stuff, and his sister took over writing as The Captain, but disappeared as well.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Benvolio

Post by Benvolio »

Or so he said. The truth was much more complicated. The Captain was really quite brilliant, and very friendly in person, which sort of clashed with his firebrand Board persona.
- Benvolio