46395*--Goodbye Kicks and Giggles

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

Giovanni Schwartz

46395*--Goodbye Kicks and Giggles

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

How come OP gets a whole page dedicated to him, and K&G doesn't? Goodbye, Kicks and Giggles. I'll miss you, even if no one else does.

(But in all honestly, I kinda saw this one coming. Did you notice how she gradually fell off the face of the earth and stopped posting?)
jooniper

Post by jooniper »

Oh wow, that was subtle! I wouldn't have caught it. It's a shame though, I really liked kicks and giggles. Thanks for the great answers!
Claudio

Post by Claudio »

I'll miss you, Kicks! Thanks for always being one of my biggest advocates and for being one of my favorite writers (even before I knew that I knew you)!
Darth Fedora

durrrr

Post by Darth Fedora »

Boy, I sure am dense. I thought her list was in order of soul-crushing magnitude, and retiring would be so devastating as to be impossible...? I guess the "taking twice marked with her" should have tipped me off, but I assumed that part was supposed to be in the future.
College-level reading comprehension, schmollege-level reading comprehension.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Fare thee well Kicks and Giggles. You will be sorely missed.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

I'm sure the Giggles part will be missed, thought not Kicks so much...

Also, what are we going to do without twice marked and Double White Lines? We need some more of the more snarky personas.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

bobtheenchantedone wrote: Also, what are we going to do without twice marked and Double White Lines? We need some more of the more snarky personas.
Bob, we entrust you to become a writer to fulfill the snarky persona role. If anyone can do it, it is you. Go and create a persona to rival that of Wet Blankets.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
bobtheenchantedone wrote: Also, what are we going to do without twice marked and Double White Lines? We need some more of the more snarky personas.
Bob, we entrust you to become a writer to fulfill the snarky persona role. If anyone can do it, it is you. Go and create a persona to rival that of Wet Blankets.
Trust me, I'm trying (to become a writer, that is). And it's possible I'll be snarky. Rival wet blanket, though? I don't know...
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Portia

Post by Portia »

*EDIT: The original number on this thread, while pointing to an enlightening answer of Katya's on the thermodynamics of the water coming out of your pipes, had nothing to do with the retirement of K&G. That would be this answer.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Wow, I totally missed that! Guess that is what I get for skimming.

Sorry to see you go Kicks! Hope that you enjoy yourself!
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
Giovanni Schwartz

I think that SWKT should become a writer! Hi SWKT! I know your name now!
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:I think that SWKT should become a writer! Hi SWKT! I know your name now!
What if SWKT is already a writer? And how do you know SWKT's name?
SWKT Parachuter

Post by SWKT Parachuter »

Gio-Gio, you lil stalker, you! I think you're bluffing, but I'm still flattered to be the object of your lies!
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Hello SWKT!!
Giovanni Schwartz

SWKT Parachuter wrote:Gio-Gio, you lil stalker, you! I think you're bluffing, but I'm still flattered to be the object of your lies!

Nope, not a stalker. I would tell you that Craig is doing good, but you obviously already know that. And SWKT, I would like to direct you to Sam's most recent blog post. Therefor you, my friend, are wrong.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote: Nope, not a stalker. I would tell you that Craig is doing good, but you obviously already know that. And SWKT, I would like to direct you to Sam's most recent blog post. Therefor you, my friend, are wrong.
If you have figured out SWKT's identity on the sole basis of me posting about seeing SWKT on the message board, on the sheer coincidence that I was finishing that entry at the same time I noticed he was logged in, then you my good sir are amazing.
Giovanni Schwartz

No, there were other deciding factors in my knowledge as well.