Senior pranks

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

TheAnswerIs42

Senior pranks

Post by TheAnswerIs42 »

I graduated in the hey-day of the "Hampster Dance", and if you missed that fad on the internet you probably didn't miss too much. But one of my awesome nerdy friends figured out a way to replace the heads of the hampsters with the heads of our teachers. He only showed it to a few people, but then somehow by a week later the entire school had found out about it, and he had teachers actually asking him why they weren't on there. The "cool" people kept talking about what they were going to do, but the nerds were the only ones that did anything, so that ended up being our prank.

If you are curious, the original Hampster Dance of the day was the first section of this songplaying on an endless loop with a full page of these hampsters.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

The hamster dance is awesome.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.