Skittle bowling

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Skittle bowling

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

I did not expect to see an answer involving fruity candies and big heavy balls.

We used to play skittles all the time at my house. There's a large rectangular box with several rooms in it. Each room has pins set up on little circles with point values. You wind a string around your top, position it in the starting hole, pull the string, and watch your top wander from room to room knocking down (or avoiding) the pins. I think our skittles set finally went to DI, though. Sad day. We had so much fun, even without candy!
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
TheAnswerIs42

Post by TheAnswerIs42 »

I think that was on an episode of Malcolm in the Middle once! They found one in the closet, and Dewey was a child prodigy at it.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

It is seriously one of the most fun games ever. Dang. Now I want to play it. I'm going to call my parents to see if they got rid of our set; they might not have. If they didn't, I propose we have a Skittles night at my house when I get back from Florida! Whoo hoo!
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.