Goodbye Cuddlefish!

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Goodbye Cuddlefish!

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Aw... too many people I like are leaving. You weren't there long enough, Cuddlefish! I like you!

I'll really be sad if Sky Bones leaves now...
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

I agree with everything bob says.

But even though I'll miss Cuddlefish, I still like Commander Keen.
C is for
um Administrator

Post by C is for »

Good luck, Cuddlefish! I'll be sad not to see you anymore, but I hope that whatever you do that requires quitting goes really well. Even if it's just reading more books.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Indeed! Farwell, and don't die! :D
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
NerdGirl
President of the Lutheran Sisterhood Gun Club

Post by NerdGirl »

Bye Cuddlefish!
Werf_Must

Post by Werf_Must »

I'm sad to see you go! Stay in touch :)
Portia

bah!

Post by Portia »

So, in my (BYU-) "old age" (I might be twenty-two by the time I get married! My ovaries! ;-) ), it's . . . it's really weird, quite frankly, to see people retire whom I'm pretty danged sure started after I was gone. And just when I was starting to form a mental picture of Cuddlefish in my mind--"she's the funny girl who hates Twilight!" Then I turn around, and she leaves. If I turn around, check the Board in a few months, and the likes of Humble Master, Hobbes, and Laser Jock have all fallen off the edge of the planet, someone must pay! >.<

(But seriously, even though I went cold turkey myself for a while there, you were one of my favorite new ones, Cuddlefish. Food may be needed to fill the fishy-shaped hole in my heart.)
Cognoscente

Post by Cognoscente »

...*grumble grumble* Not me?
Early to bed and early to rise
Precludes you from seeing the most brilliant starry nights
Sky Bones
Board Writer

Post by Sky Bones »

Aw, shucks, I'm flattered, bob! :D And I'm not planning on going anywhere anytime soon...

And I'm going to miss Cuddlefish, too :( We even became writers at the same time! *sigh*...
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Cognoscente wrote:...*grumble grumble* Not me?
_I_ would be really sad if you left, Coggers.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

I agree with Gio, things wouldn't be the same without you Cognoscente.

That being said, I bid thee farewell Cuddlefish. Tis a sad day indeed.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Cuddlefish

Post by Cuddlefish »

Thanks guys. You're all awesome. I'm glad that there actually are Have fupeople who enjoy reading what I write.

I left because I realized I was spending more time at work playing with the Board than actually working. And that just didn't seem fair. When I become a more responsible person, I may come back, assuming whoever the editors are let me. But then again, I'm not a current BYU student, so probably they won't. Oh well. I'll still check in here occasionally. My Board email apparently still works, so feel free to write me on it if you want to talk to me and you haven't seen me in a while. It automatically forwards to the email I actually use, so I'll see your notes.

Have fun!
Yellow

Post by Yellow »

Well, your account works for now, but I make no guarantees about how long that will last. Probably until I get around to cleaning out old accounts like I do every couple months.

Just fair warning.