Registration

Don't have 100 hours, or answered your question yourself? Ask for help and post your answers here!
Tao

Registration

Post by Tao »

So, assuredly for plenty of fun unknown reasons, I was dropped from BYU's database. After a call on Tues. I was told I could register the next day, only to be receive a letter stating that registration is going down for a program swap from the 23'rd to the 3rd. Does anyone know what exactly is going on? Shall I just plan on adding all my classes after the third?
He who knows others is clever;
He who knows himself has discernment.
He who overcomes others has force;
He who overcomes himself is strong. 33:1-4
UnluckyStuntman

Re: Registration

Post by UnluckyStuntman »

That sounds really frustrating, I'm sorry that all of your classes were dropped. Maybe you could try adding them now anyway? Who knows, maybe the system will work - it could be a Christmas miracle! Worst case scenario is that it won't work, and you just have to wait till after the third.
Dragon Lady

Re: Registration

Post by Dragon Lady »

I was dropped from BYU-Idaho's database when I was in China. That was fun times. Luckily my mom lives near there and was able to go sort it all out. But when they re-registered me, they put my major as Nursing. Umm… isn't that a hard major to get into?