Concert

Don't have 100 hours, or answered your question yourself? Ask for help and post your answers here!
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Concert

Post by Unit of Energy »

I'm thinking of going to a concert up in Salt Lake in October. A friend of mine is also going, but even though he might give me a ride, we would be going alone. I don't particularly want to go to this concert with this friend anyway. the problem is that I don't really want to go alone either. I was going to go with my roommate, but she has to work that day (football game). So do I save my money and not go. Or should I go alone.
krebscout

Re: Concert

Post by krebscout »

What are your reasons for not wanting to go with this guy?

As for me, I've never regretted going to a concert, but I have regretted not going. Experiencing music live makes me feel more alive. In my not-that-informed opinion, I say you should go for it and make the most of it. Decide to have a great time.
Indefinite Integral

Post by Indefinite Integral »

Question: what type of a concert is it? That would make a big difference in my decision/advice giving.
"The pursuit of mathematics is a divine madness of the human spirit." ~ Alfred North Whitehead
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

It's a big show with ten or so bands and two stages. I did find out that while my one roommate can't go, my roommate who was out of town at the time is coming with me. Boy will most likely give us a ride. As to why I don't want to go with him, he wants to go alone.