Internet in Provo

Don't have 100 hours, or answered your question yourself? Ask for help and post your answers here!
Murcielaguita

Internet in Provo

Post by Murcielaguita »

Hey friends. My husband and I are moving into a new place and we now have to provide our own internet. What is an affordable but not-totally-crap option? We've been looking around at all the big names and it looks like it'll be hard to avoid paying over $30/month. Anyone have any suggestions?

Muchas gracias!

~Murcielaguita
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Re: Internet in Provo

Post by Unit of Energy »

Where are you moving? Is it a house? I ask because the couple downstairs uses our internet and helps by paying part of the bill each month. I know of several other single friends that have similar arrangements with the couples living in the basement apartments. As for actual internet, I don't know. I'm paying around 60 a month for cable and internet together, but it's being split between roommates and the couple downstairs, so it's not awful.

*edited to correct the last two words.
Last edited by Unit of Energy on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Murcielaguita

Re: Internet in Provo

Post by Murcielaguita »

It's a 6-plex, so I guess we could talk to our neighbors and see what they're doing. I don't care about speed so much as long as I can submit homework and stream videos and whatnot, but my husband enjoys online gaming a lot and so it's mostly for his sake that we need it to be quicker.