Belmont and other housing...

Don't have 100 hours, or answered your question yourself? Ask for help and post your answers here!
Laser Jock
Tech Admin

Re: Belmont and other housing...

Post by Laser Jock »

Oh, one other thing that was kind of ridiculous about the 4-person apartments (besides storage space): at least when I was there, they still had 2 refrigerators (just like the 6-person apartments). Some of my friends just unplugged one to save a little on electricity. We never got around to that, which meant each person had half of a fridge to himself. It was kinda nice to never have to worry about fridge space. :)
Squirrel
Board Writer

Post by Squirrel »

Yes, I recently got super excited over the two- person fridges there!
If I get a contract, SO MUCH ICE CREAM WILL GO IN THE FREEZER! AND MEAT!!!!! I'LL STOCK UP LIKE CRAZY WHEN SALES HIT SO I CAN AFFORD IT!
Katya
Board Board Patron Saint

Post by Katya »

Squirrel wrote:Yes, I recently got super excited over the two- person fridges there!
If I get a contract, SO MUCH ICE CREAM WILL GO IN THE FREEZER! AND MEAT!!!!! I'LL STOCK UP LIKE CRAZY WHEN SALES HIT SO I CAN AFFORD IT!
Ice cream food storage FTW!
Squirrel
Board Writer

Post by Squirrel »

You know it, sista!
Zedability

Post by Zedability »

My roommate last semester had her own freezer, which she let us use. It was awesome. It probably also explains why our utilities bill was so high.