Grateful

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Portia

Re: Grateful

Post by Portia »

Imogen wrote:
Portia wrote:I'm grateful for a boyfriend who supports me through my many, always-changing plans. I think he balances me well.

I also smile when I get Sister Zed's emails. I miss that girl.
When does she get back?
In time for Fall Semester '14.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

My grandfather passed away a year ago today. He was one of the kindest, gentlest men I have ever known. My sister and I are still living in the house he welcomed us into rent-free. I miss him, and I'm incredibly grateful I got to spend the last couple years of his life getting to know him better.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Portia

Post by Portia »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:My grandfather passed away a year ago today. He was one of the kindest, gentlest men I have ever known. My sister and I are still living in the house he welcomed us into rent-free. I miss him, and I'm incredibly grateful I got to spend the last couple years of his life getting to know him better.
A wonderful tribute.

This reminds me to be grateful for my grandma who let me live in her house rent-free. If she reaches her mom's age, I have twenty more years with her, which means she'd get to know her great-grandkid(s).
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

On a lighter note, today went shopping for a cocktail dress for me to wear for my opera performance next month. After two hours in Burlington I had a $30 dress I didn't like very much at all and a $50 dress that was okay (my budget was supposed to be no more than $30). I bought neither, deciding to try my luck at the TJ Maxx across the street - and within 20 minutes found a beautiful sexy dress that I love that was on clearance for $15! I'm grateful for that. : )
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Portia

Post by Portia »

A cocktail dress? You lush.