Goodbye Sheebs and Stego Lily!

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

Concorde

Goodbye Sheebs and Stego Lily!

Post by Concorde »

We are losing two fantastic writers today and I am very sad, but also very happy for the two of them because they are going on to great experiences. Sheebs is headed back to Canadia where she will do Canadian things in a Canadian fashion. Maybe one day she will return to us! I will miss my little mentee who is actually older than me.

And Stego! We shall miss you very much as well for your patience and the love which you showed readers. I don't think you ever wrote a snarky answer at all, and the way you addressed and ended all of your questions is a continual reminder to me that being nice doesn't cost anyone anything and makes the world a better place. Also, I would like to publicly claim credit for almost completely predicting the manner in which you got engaged in that question I'm too lazy to find and link to.

But either way, we'll miss both of you guys very, very much! Au revoir and bonne chance!
Portia

Re: Goodbye Sheebs and Stego Lily!

Post by Portia »

{slow claps}

{wipes single tear}

D'awwwwwww. How are the retirees, like, 23? Is it weird that I still remember how incredibly emotional retiring was?
the anglophile

Post by the anglophile »

And Stego! We shall miss you very much as well for your patience and the love which you showed readers. I don't think you ever wrote a snarky answer at all, and the way you addressed and ended all of your questions is a continual reminder to me that being nice doesn't cost anyone anything and makes the world a better place.

Plot twist: Stego is the Snarky Snicket ;)
Emiliana
The Other Token Non-Mormon

Post by Emiliana »

the anglophile wrote:
And Stego! We shall miss you very much as well for your patience and the love which you showed readers. I don't think you ever wrote a snarky answer at all, and the way you addressed and ended all of your questions is a continual reminder to me that being nice doesn't cost anyone anything and makes the world a better place.

Plot twist: Stego is the Snarky Snicket ;)
Haha!
Katya
Board Board Patron Saint

Post by Katya »

Farewell! Happy trails!