sketchy legal tactics at a company

Don't have 100 hours, or answered your question yourself? Ask for help and post your answers here!
Portia

sketchy legal tactics at a company

Post by Portia »

So I quit my corporate office job. Unfortunately, I will probably have to seek another one with my current lifestyle. I applied for a job for which I'm qualified, and the idea of the company initially sounded innovative, but with some additional digging, I think that they're on some shaky ground, legally. (Basically, I think the CEO is a narcissist who is exploiting a loophole in the ACA.) Should I mention my concerns in the interview? Wait til after the interview, but consult with a lawyer? (Yes, I have one, actually. Long story.) Negotiate for as big a chunk of the pie before the ship (with its 29-year-old very slappable-looking, very hot President) sinks? If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, y'know. I haven't really felt all that comfortable, ethically, with a lot of what I've done since I've graduated.

I really do think there is enough b.s. in the world without my help.
Portia

Re: sketchy legal tactics at a company

Post by Portia »

It all may be moot, anyway, if their position is only up in Park City. (The listing said Salt Lake, but everything on their site points to Park City, which is odd in itself, as that commute is not for the faint of heart, especially with the upcoming winter months.) We'll see what she says.